Doc say what now?!

At two o'clock in the morning I woke up. I went over to Ariel's bed. She was sleep. I picked her up and dressed her. She woke up and went back to sleep a few times. She didn't ask many questions. I laid her back down. Then I put on a New York crop top and some red joggers. Then I went and put her on my back. She woke up giggling. "Shh." I said so she wouldn't wake up. She wasn't really heavy but she wasn't as light as usual.
"Im hungry." She said with a whimper. She smacked the back of my neck.
"Ouch!" I said as quite as possible. I walked to the kitchen and got some protein bars and a few bottle of waters. Then I walked her out to the car in the cold of morning. It wasn't that cold but I figured it would be colder at the hospital so I went and got her a sweater and me a hoodie. As I was walking out Aric caught sight of my bright red pants. "Hey sissy." He said. I smiled at his nickname.
"Hey bro. I was just heading out. When the others wake tell them me and Ariel should be back in a hour. Around the time they wake up that's all we'd have left. See ya!" I said and he nodded giving me a hug and kissing my cheek. "Be safe sis." He said as I ran to the door and looked over my shoulder, "Will do." And ran to the car.
I hopped in and started off.     -------------------------------------------- We pulled up to a stop light right down the street from the hospital.
"Where you takin' me?" Ariel said excited. I don't think she would know if something was up with her. This is the only reason I didn't ask her. She might not have known.
"Hospital. Can you only ask questions when we get there?" I asked. I tried to sound annoyed but it was hard because I was not annoyed. This made me sad. Ya know having my sister tested without her knowing.
"Okay." She sounded so innocent. I didn't want to do it. We pulled up to the hospital and she had that 'can I ask a question now' look on her face even though she didn't say it because she thought I was upset.  I nodded. "What are we doing here?" She looked a little scared.
" I..." I got out of the car. I grabbed our phones and stuck both of them in my pocket.
"Come." She nodded. We went in and she sat down. I walked up to the front desk. It being 2:30 A.M. we were almost the only ones here other than the Doctors and clerks."Hey! You must be Adriel? For the Ariel appointment?" She said so nice and happy. "I'm Arlina," She said "I'm going to be doing the test." She whispered. I nodded. I motioned for Ariel to come up and talk to Mrs.Arlina.
"Well see she doen't know what's happenin' cuz I never told her. U hopin' you can explain." I said before Ariel walked closer. I being the scared and soft person I was, was scared to tell Ariel what was going on and why I brought her to a hospital at 2:00 In the morning.
"Well Ariel. We are just going to do a few tests. It's your choice if you want Adriel to be there or you want to be alone okay?" Mrs. Arline was talking to her like a little kid.
"Of course my sister can come." Ariel said. I was hoping she would say that.
"Okay lets go. First I'm going to need you to pee in this little cup." Ariel looked shocked. But she took the cup and peed. She wasn't so big on protesting. The doctor walked away and Ariel sat on the bed. I sat on the stool that spins and tossed Ariel her phone. I texted Ethan and he didn't text back. Mrs. Arline came back in and whispered in my ear. Ariel looked confused. I looked at her and smirked. I whispered and she held up two fingers. Then everything went black and that is all I remember. I had passed out.