Guess what!

ADRIEL POV.
I woke up in a hospital bed. I heard little whispers. "Ariel come here." I whispered. She looked at me and ran up to me. 
"What's up?" She asked rubbing my hair.
"You- are- pregnant." I said between breathes. I was breathing slow.
"With twins." I smiled. Then I realized. It was more people there. I saw Ethan and Aric.
"Hey peoples." Ethan came a hugged me.
"What you doing here?" He kissed my forehead.
"News can drive a person in to shock I guess." I said. I smiled.
"I knew I was pregnant before you woke up. But thanks." Ariel whispered. She had tears in her eyes. Tina walked in. Tina looked sad. "Why is everyone so sad looking?" I asked. A nurse walked in.
"You are free to go now." She said. I hopped up. I got dizzy and wobbled. Ethan picked me up. I wrapped my legs around is torso and my arms around his neck. He kissed me.
"Let's go see Jaxon." Ethan carried me to the waiting room. Jaxon looked mad. It seemed like no one was happy.
"What's wrong?" I asked. Ethan glared at Jaxon. Ariel looked at him with tears. She ran out. Tina went up to Jaxon and slapped him. Then she followed behind Ariel. "Woah! What is going on?" I was so confused. Jaxon got up and came up to me. Ethan handed me over to Jaxon.
"Why are you holding me?" I asked. Ethan stood right behind me. "Me and Ariel broke up. I'm not ready for children. I'm leaving. I'm moving in with my other girlfriend." He said. It took a while for me to process. I jumped out of his hold. I took my phone out of my pocket. I put it in Ethan's pocket. I took off my earings and shoes. I left my rings on. I started beating Jaxon up. There was people at the hospital now. Ethan pulled me away. He picked me back up. I put my chin on his shoulder. I watched Jaxon mouth 'im sorry'. I flipped him off and we walked out. I put my shoes back on and we went and got in the car. My white shirt had blood on it. My white jeans had blood on them. Everything was ruined.  I sat in Ethan's lap in the car. He stuck his hand in my shirt and rubbed my back. I fell asleep.
______________________________ I woke up and was laying on top of Ethan. Ethan was shirtless. I licked Ethan's lips. He woke up.
"You need lip chap babe." I smiled. He tickled me. I laughed like a toddler. Aric and Tina walked in. Tine started tickling me and Aric started tickling her. We were all laughing when Ariel walked in. As soon as she walked in I gave her that 'Time to beat a nigga ass again' look. I slowly grabbed a pocket knife. She shook her head. I put it back down.
"I'm fine guys. I just wanted to talk to you." She said. Every word she said made me cringe. I hated her voice. No, not like that. Her voice was sad. It sounded like she had just been heartbroken. Which she had. It made me sad. A tear fell from my eye.
I lied back down on Ethan.
"What's up?" Tina said smiling. Aric hugged me and whipped the tear off my face.  A girl walked up behind Ariel. She was like 5'8 which is a little shorter than me. Im 5'11 even yet Ethan is still taller than me at 6'8. The girl looked about our age.
"This is Jade." She said.
"This girl is Jaxon's new girlfriend." She said with tears in her eyes. I flinched and Ethan held my arms. My hand was twitching.
"Also....She is pregnant." I looked up. Ethan let my arms go knowing I wasn't going to hurt a pregnant girl.
"Where are my fucking keys?" I said through gritted teeth. No one said anything.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY FUCKING KEYS!" I yelled and everyone flinched even Ethan. Everyone ran looking for my keys. We had a family car and everyone had their own. I only drove my car when I was mad. I drove Ethan's car when I was sad . I drove the family car any other time. If I wanted the keys to my car all hell was about to break loose. "Here." Aric tossed my keys. I found a sweatshirt of Jaxon's and tossed it to Ariel. I tossed another one to Jade. Then I got one of Ethan's and held it up as if saying 'can I wear this' he whistled and I put it on. When I got like this no one denied me. No one asked to many questions. Ariel whispered to Jade and she put the sweatshirt on. "Get in the car Jade and Ari. Ethan drive your car and bring that pocket knife. Aric and Tina you can stay or come. If you stay please have something to eat when we get back. If you come Aric bring a sock and a block of butter. Shit finna get real." I said. Everyone decided to come obeying what I said. No one in their right minds mess with my best friend. So if you mess with my twin you just deserve to get put out. I walked to my room.
"You good?" Said Jade as she walked pass my door.
I looked at her. She backed up. "No!" I yelled. She shook her head and walked to the door. I put on my boots that stopped at the top of my leg. Then I put on my leather jacket and gloves. I walked to my car. I put a knife in my back pocket before I walked out the door. I texted Ethan.
A: You got bail money?
E: Ima go get some.
A: Good.
I drove with Jade in the passenger and Ariel in the back. I had a Benz. It was Black and Ethan put skulls on it. Jade led me to where Jaxon and her lived. I checked to see if the door was locked. It was. I looked at her. "You can live with us." Then I kicked the door in. He was sitting on the couch. I saw red. I pulled the knife out of my pocket and stabbed his leg.
"You thought I wouldn't find out? Im a fucking beast. Ima plead insanity and get bailed out. You gon die today." Ariel and Jade started getting money and food. I cut one if his fingers off. He screamed.
"Im sorry!" He said. I slapped him. "I don't give half a fuck. Die bitch." At that moment he grabbed my hand and turned the knife. He threw the knife down into my foot. I took it out and stabbed his stomach. He passed out bleeding.
"Lets go." I said. I limped outside. I wrapped my arms around Ariel and Jade's shoulders as Ethan pulled up. Ethan ran up to me and picked up my feet. I was literally being carried like royalty.  I sat on Ethan's lap in the car. Ariel was driving my car. Jade and Tina stayed and talked about what happened. I wasn't scared of jail. I had been twice a month just about. The people there knew me like family. I was known as Queen there. I was treated like royalty behind those bars. I rank on the charts as a Queen. We went back home. Ethan wrapped my foot. I put tape on my finger. I had to get stitches.
"Jade you can sleep in the girls room. Ill sleep in the boys room." She nodded. Tina Jade and Aric just got back.
"Night yall!" I went in the room with Aric and Ethan. I layed on Ethan and fell asleep.