Yes!

ADRIEL'S POV
Ethan sat me in the car and he got in on the driver side.
"When I get out you can come or stay in the car" He says. I just nod. Every time he gets out I sit in the car. We drive home and he tells me to wait. Then Tina and Ariel come out in dresses. They sit in the car.
"Put this on. The boys told us to come out here. Then they said to come in, in ten minutes." Tina says.
"Okay well." I said grabbing the dress. It was a cute royal blue dress that had ruffles where the torso and lower half met. I put the dress on and Ariel zipped it for me. A timer went off and the girls got out if the car motioning for me to do the same. I went inside and they pointed to the floor. When I looked at it, there was rose petals everywhere. There were three cameras set up. We found a note on the counter and read it: Tina in front of the camera closest to the hallway. Adriel in the middle. Ariel on the last one. Hopefully you like what we are gonna do to you three lovely ladies.  The words burn in my brain. I'm not left wondering for long.  The three boys come out from behind the couch all in Tux' that match each dresses. I looked at the boys then the girls. Each boy pressed a button on the camera and a red light came on. Each one of them walked from the front of the couch to the back where we were. All of them suddenly sunk down to there knee and pulled a small box from under the couch.
At once all the boys looked at their girlfriends in the eyes.
"Will you marry us?" They all said at once and all of had the same reaction. We all started crying.
"Of course!" Said Tina. "Duh!" Said Ariel. It was time for my answer. I looked Ethan in the eye. "Yes!!" I said. All the girls hugged the boys and it became a group hug. The boys took off the tux's and had on swim trunks.
"To the damn beach we go!" Yelled Aric. He hugged Tina and whispered something in her ear. When they started making out everyone just walked out of the room. Me and Ariel went in the girls room, Ethan and Jaxon in theirs. I put on a bikini and so did Ariel. Her bikini showed her butt and so did mine. As we went in the boys room we found that Aric took a second to breath and the boys were all play wrestling. When Ethan saw us he cleared his throat rather loudly and all the boys straightened up. We laughed. "Lets go to the beach!" Yelled Tina. I almost got scared when Ethan picked me up. He carried me out to the car while I giggled.
"Im proud to call you my fiance.'" he said right before he sat down in the backseat of his car. I was gonna go to the other side but he open the door and ran after me. Scared I ran away down the street. He just laughed. I sat at the middle of the street where a tree was. He kept running after me. I got back up and jogged towards him. When we met in the middle I hugged him.
"You're so weird." Ethan said.
"Well duh!" I said and playfully punched his arm. He put his hands up in mock defence. I laughed. "Whatever." He said as he jumped. He grabbed my hand and we walked back down the street to the car. Once we reached the car
Everyone's already in it.
"Okay. Let's go." Ethan said breathing hard. And with that we were off to the beach.