Arranged Marriage to a Mafia Prince

"Alison, can you come down here please?" My other called politely from downstairs. "Yeah I'll be down in just a minuet mum." I called back pulling my sweatpants over my boxers and pulled my Bring Me The Horizon shirt over my sports bra, and walked downstairs. "What's up?" I asked hopping onto the couch. "Being as you refuse to run my company when you turn 18 you are getting married." My father's aggravated voice boomed. "You're right I won't run your company, and you guys are funny if you think I'll really get married at your wishes." I laughed. "There has to be an heir to this company!" Dad said rasing his voice. "This isn't a fucking palace and I'm sure as hell not marrying any man you pick out!" I yelled and walked out of the house. 

    I pulled out my phone and called my best friend Sandra and my other best friend Matt. "Meet me at Central Park." I said and hung up running down the street while my parents screamed for me to come back. I kept running until I came to Central Park. "What's going on?!" They asked frantic as I showed up out of breath. "Mum and Dad want me to marry someone to "run the company" I said anger building up inside. "Do you mean like an arranged marriage?" Matt asked the anger in his eyes burning like wild fire. "Yea and as far as I know they already have it planned out to because they said I was getting married!" I said my breath finally returning. 

Sorry this one is so short I'l upload more very very soon c: 

Love, 

Abby