chappie one

Song has nothing to do with the chapter I just wanted to bless your ears.

Enjoyyy

Kain POV

I know highschool is supposed to be the time if your life and shit but I just want it to be over.

The amount of tests and homework we get is inhumane, science proves it. Google it.

I don't know how some people do it. I mean how can you wake up in the morning and think oh I'm so fucking happy today is Monday. You need help if you ever think that, you need major help.

And the amount of bullshit people pull is honestly has me hollering.

Like today. I can't even believe it, seriously it's the dumbest of the dumb. Dumb and dumber look like geniuses compared to this.

The most popular slut in school holds elections for the guy who has to stand by her and be the most popular manwhore. Elections for God sakes.

How stupid can you possibly get. I'm wondering.

And the person who is up for election doesn't even know it. So if you win you don't even know until Madison the slut comes and sits on your lap like she had made an appointment to come sit.

You see I wish I had known this before I pushed her off my lap with the force of the gods but I usually don't gwt myself in stupid shit like this.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Madison yelled as her barbie doll friends help her off the floor. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't pushed her into a spilled milk puddle and if my fingers wasn't stained with hot cheeto dust and if she wasn't wear white.

The whole cafeteria was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

"Uh well it's not normal for someone to just sit in your lap so suddenly, is it?" I rolled my eyes. "Ugh why did people even vote for you?" She fumed. You could see the smoke coming out of her ears, yeah that's how angry she was.

"vote for me? What do you mean?"

"probably because they knew he's the only guy you haven't fucked and you probably wanna wrapped those unhealthy legs around his dick" my friend Skye mumbled sipping his boxed apple juice.

"as if I would ever sleep with this garbage. He fucking wishes he could sleep with me" -"I really don't"- "ugh this must have been a mistake or something, I don't even know your name. Which means you're a nobody and I can't be seen with a freak." and with that she stomped away, her skirt dripping milk.

So I guess this is the beginning of this shitty story I have to tell.

Yasss chappie oneee

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan

😘lily 😘