Innocence In Broading School

Cover of the book and one of the songs in the soundtrack which I'm working on (recommend songs to me please, like songs you think work well with the description and the teaser)

Description :
Jesse is a tiny boy that has long curly hair. he loves to crossdress. Jesse is bullied by everyone in his school for crossdressing and just being small. him and  his parents have had enough, Jesse cuts his hair, almost stopped crossdressing and his parents send him to a boarding school.
Jesse didn't want to be innocent and ditzy anymore, he wanted to be strong, he wanted people to look past his tinyness and see him as a strong person. Soon he meets Weiss Payton, a boy know for feeling no emotions, he is bad to the bone. He surprises Jesse by showing him that innocence isn't always a bad thing.

Teaser from chapter one:
Jesse sat in the corner of his room, silently crying.

All the words his bullies uttered were rushing to him all at once. He was about to have a panic attack.

He looked at the blade, shining in the moonlight. Just as the blade was about to touch his skin and he was about to feel that sweet pain, a hand grabbed his wrist tightly. He winced because that was a spot he decided to cut before, and looked up to see his older brother glaring at him.

"what are you doing brat?" His brother sighed,  pulling him into a hug. Jesse cried in his brother's shirt. "I'm sorry"  He whimpered. "it's ok, just never do it again. Promise me" jesse nodded "I'll find something else for you to do if you wanna do that"  He thought for a second "I'll teach you how to paint,  how does that sound?" He smiled softly at jesse, who nodded smiling back.

I'm gonna publish it soon so stay tuned

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!