chappie six

Happy new year to all of YOUUUU
I hope 2017 doesn't shit on us like 2016. Pray we don't lose anymore greats and wonderful innocent people.

Also let's all hope that cheeto puff doesn't start world War 3

Ok.

Song has nothing to do with the chapter I just- ITS EDEN
Lol

Ok let us read!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Have you ever just wanted punch someone so hard?  Like straight in the nose?

"I can't believe he did that? Can you belive he did that?" I let out a frustrated sigh as I plop down on the couch in front of my sister and Skye.

"I had no idea someone like Lance could be possessive." my  sister chuckled and Skye nodded in agreement.

He basically claimed me infront of everyone. I am not a an object, you can't just claim a person. He had the nerve to forbid me from talking to any other guys, I mean Skye is practically my only friend but I talk to people. The only thing I'm really concerned about right now is Daniel and Lance not getting in a fight.

"what am I gonna do?" I whined "not a single bone in my body is attracted to that fuckboy" Skye plops down next to me, patting my head. "what do you wanna do? I mean it's pretty clear that you like Daniel, Lance is just in the way of your love"

I push him off me "I don't like anyone, there is no love" I mumbled "you almost lost your first kiss to him today. I can't believe you're about to go to college and you haven't lost your first kiss" She chuckled "I wouldn't be surprised if you graduate college a virgin"

"there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, I enjoy being a virgin for your information" I pout and they both laugh at me.

"can we just come up with a plan to get that idiot off my back?"

He is practically gonna ruin my love life if he keeps calling me "His"

Short

I got struck with inspiration for innocence in Boarding School

Vote

Comment

share!

(I will publish it today! I'm so excited I really like that book, I put alot of work into it. I hope others like it too)