chappie five

That is my new favorite song, I love blackbear now eh lol

Wattpad is fucking the fuck up and I'm so annoyed. It's fucking up especially on my shared account, keeps deleting books from my library and I wanted to throw my phone.

Sorry the chapter will begin soon, this is just some updates.
1. I will be unpublishing by two other books, the books that are on hold. Because I have no fucking idea how to carry on with them. (they might be published again later though)
2. Yes there will be another book up, because I can't stand if I only have one book published (weird I know)  it's called INNOCENCE IN BOARDING SCHOOL. I will have a teaser up in a bit.
3. This book will only have about 20 or less chapters, so I'm gonna speed it up a bit. There might be a sequel there might not, depends on how this book does. If it does well the sequel will be on my baby Skye.
4. Lastly,  I am working on a four book series that I will post someday or something, Idk. It's the TEENAGE series. (Teenage Misfits, teenage chases, teenage drugs, teenage playdates) all having alot of matures themes cos I wanna try that.

Those are my plans, I plan to follow that plan. This book will now be updated daily because as I said I wanna speed it up.

NOW ON TO THE CHAPTER HAHA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh kain? Why don't you just go talk to him instead of glaring holes through the poor boys head" Said Skye as I glare daggers at Lance. "no I want him to fear me first" I mumbled back, pushing a French fry into my mouth.

"Ok um I'm gonna go get a soda" He stood up and walked away. Daniel soon sat infront of me, wearing that warm smile.

"So you got a date with Lance? Wow" I eyed him "He's basically forcing me to go on a date with him, I have no feelings for him what so ever." Daniel's smile Widened, but disappeared when he looked behind me.

I turned and saw Lance glaring daggers at us. I frowned at him and he turned back to his friends. When I turned back to Daniel, his face was right infront of mine. I could feel his breath on my lips "w- what are you doing?" I cursed myself for stuttering, but who wouldn't when those chocolate eyes are staring into your soul.

"Making him jealous" He smirked still leaning forward, our lips almost touching. The whole cafeteria was silent, everyone watching us. I started to panic, was he really gonna kiss me?

Daniel was suddenly ripped away from me by a fuming Lance. "What the fuck do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?" Lance growled, getting I'm Daniel face, who was just smirking back.

Oh boy, anyone who wasn't watching before is now certainly all ears.

"boyfriend?  He hasn't even agreed to go on a date with you yet" Daniel's smirk Widened. Lance suddenly grabbed him by the collar of his shirt but he was still smirking at him.

"u-um L-lance calm down please" I placed an arm in his shoulder but he shrugged me off. "Kain is mine, I don't want you touching him ever or you can say goodbye to that pretty little face of yours" He spat.

"Excuse me? I am nobody's" I sassed. Lance ignored what I said and grabbed my arm dragging me out of the cafeteria, away from Daniel.

Once we were out in the hallway he pushed me against a locker, trapping me with his arms.

"Don't talk to him again" He growled "matter of fact don't talk or even look at any guy again, not even Skye" I tried to push him away but he only got closer to me. "you don't get to boss me around Maxfield, I can talk to whoever the fuck I want" I spat back at him.

"everyone knows you're mine now, but you can't seem to get it through your head. Disobey me and you'll see what happens."

With that he walked away from me.

"oh now I really will disobey you" I said to myself.

Yeyyy

We have a possessive Lance

I love possessive and dominant guys, it's so hot.

Vote

Comment

SHARE

Baiii