chappie two

Dedicated to raven_elsa

DoveAlice

***
Kain POV

What kind of shitty operation is this?

Ever since lunch happened-- let's all cringe at that-- people have been coming up to me trying to get me to be their "friend" so they can be "popular." speaking of popular, people that have never even batted an eyelash at me, and people who shoved me into a locker just yesterday, started acting all buddy buddy with me all of the sudden. It's really starting to piss me off. I'm use to peace, and not having people shove their amazingly uninteresting conversations down my throat, and follow me around, I kid you not.

I'm usually just ignored, I'm not popular but also not a "nobody" I guess I'm just average, the jocks find a way to bully me and make me wanna shove my foot down their throats once in a while and I get a few hey's and hi's in the halls and classes. I try not to be part of a specific group, I have a few friends here and there but I usually stick with my dumbass of a bestfriend.

I somehow manage to find some peace in the back of the library. There's only two classes left till school ends anyway so I might as well just skip them. Along with this being a way to avoid people, it's also a way to avoid my Chem teacher who always tries to "flirt" with me. I'd rather not elaborate.

"Ah you took my spot"

A deep voice sounded above me. It was such a perfect sound, it rocked me to my core. You just know the owner of that voice is hot, you just know. 

I looked up from my book to see the hottest person that has ever graced this hell hole, his voice did indeed match his looks, a curly mess of dark, almost black hair, deep beautiful brown eyes and rich brown skin.

So hot.

A deep chuckle broke me out of my trance as my face turned a deep red.

I cleared my throat. "um sorry what?"

He chuckled again. "you took my spot"

"What do you mean"?

"I usually come back here, no one comes back here 'cause they think it's -"

"scary" He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I flushed red again.

"people think it's scary back here because of some stupid ghost story the teachers made up" I mumbled

"oh yeah I once believed that idiotic story" we both chuckled at that.

He took a seat next to me on the floor. "so you're the new Mr Popular" He smirked and I sighed heavily.

I was hoping he wouldn't bring that up. "the whole school knows me now?"

"Sort of"

"nothing is ever gonna be the same now" I groan and rub my eyes "it's only been one day and I'm already sick of  this shit" He laughed at my pain.

"you're cute kain"

"Hey I don't know your name, it's not fair if you know mine and I don't know yours"

"it's Daniel"

"nice to meet you Daniel" I smiled.

Daniel and I spent the rest of the school day talking about random things that came to our minds and when I walked out of the library with him everyone was looking at us.

Yes this is an interracial book

Do you think Daniel is the nerd or the linebacker?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME AN IDEA FOR A COVER LOL

Daniel is brown skinned and kain is kind of on the pale side, he's Scottish.

I need actors, help me yo

I hope you enjoyed

Vote

Comment

Fan

😘lily 😘