chappie four

Lance^^

Kain POV

"Uh what?" I stared at him in shock. "I'm sorry-um- date? As in date date? As in two people going out together? Date?"

"What else would I be talking about?" He said, an amused look in his eyes. "I don't know but I was hoping for something else" I back up alittle "so I take that as a yes?"

"You take that as a I'll think about it but most likely say no" I quickly rush out of the class room as soon as the bell rings.

What the hell was that?

How did my life manage to become so cliche in a matter of hours?

Oh and there is no way in hell I am saying yes to that hot piece of ass. Lance hadn't been a bully but sort of a tease to me, he'd always find a away to make me uncomfortable. If we were in a relationship I would be misaki and he would be usagi. (if you know what I'm talking about then high five!)

I just couldn't. It'd be weird.

I also can't tell Skye.

-Magical timeskip-

"He asked you out?!"

"how'd you get in my house?"

"this is so crazy ohmygod!"

"What are yo-"

"KAIN LANCE MAXFIELD ASKED YOU OUT?!"

My lovely sister barged into my bedroom waving her phone in the air.

"first, stop yelling. Second, how did you find out about that?" I sit up in my bed and close the book I was reading.

"oh so it's true?" They both asked. "yes it's true but I didn't give him an answer" I replied. "you didn't?" My sister Lani asked and I shook my head no. "Well he's saying you did" She handed her phone to me.

@lancemax Can't wait for my date with this cutie on Friday *picture attached*

The picture attached was a picture of me smiling in what looked like the school cafeteria, how did he get that picture. Creep.

Merry early Christmas!!

I hope you enjoyed this lovely chapter

Isn't Lance hot😍😍

Played by laurence coke

Please comment, give feedback (good or bad, I take both with open arms)