Chapter IV

||Sakura||

  As day past by day, I'd been visiting Sasuke in the woods. I got to know him better and I talked about myself too. We've became great friends.

  We were at the whatever lake Sasuke led me to.

  "So you have a very good hearing too?" I questioned.

  He nodded. "Why not you stand far away from me and whisper something?"

  I walked backwards until we were about six metres away. "Sa-su-ke," I muttered. I looked at him and noticed his cheeks red. I went to him and grinned.

||Sasuke||

  I totally did not expect her to say my name. That made my heart skip a beat.

  "Y-You said my name," I told her.

  "Yep, you have a good hearing, alright!"

  "So, are you good at doing anything?" I asked.

  "Hmm... I'm not sure. I'm pretty much a useless girl," she replied, glancing away.

  "You're not useless. Nobody is ever useless. We're all born for a reason and we contribute to the world in our own way."

  Her eyes gleamed and she stared at me. "R-Really?"

  "Like how you contribute to me."

  "I did? How?"

  I chuckled. "By talking to me and being my friend. Like I've said, my brother and I always talk here. I lost him, but now, I have you."

  She blushed. "Thanks."

  "Just how I feel."

  "I've been wanting to ask you... Why do you wear a hood?"

  How do I answer that? I thought nervously.

  "Well... How about you? You wear a hood everytime too," I said.

  "Oh, it's a gift by my dear grandmother." She then widen her eyes and stood up. "My grandmother! I forgot to visit her these days! Sasuke, please help me!" She held my hands.

  "Okay. Calm down. Where does she live?" I inquired.

  "The only cottage in the woods."

  "Oh, that. Okay, I'll bring you there," I assured her, giving her hand a small squeeze. She thanked me profusely and we made a beeline to the cottage.

  Sakura opened the door quickly and gasped. I got curious and walked into the cottage.

  On the floor was an old unconscious woman.

  "Grandma? Grandma?" She shook the old woman's hand. "Wake up! Wake up!" She looked at me desperately, and I didn't know what to do.

  "S-Sasuke..."

  I helped her up and assured her that her grandmother will be all right.

  After we reached her village, I quickly said, "I need to go now. See you."

  Her mouth gapped as if she wanted to say something, but I hurried away.

||Sakura||

  Sasuke left before I could thank him.

  "Sakura?" Ino questioned once she saw me. She gaze then fell on Grandma. "Oh my! What happened?"

  "I'll explain later. Let's bring Grandma to Lady Tsunade."