My first day of trouble ...

I woke up to the sweet gentle screaming of my big brothers old cat ,but I started to choke but from what? When I felt something furry on my face ,it was that stupid fucking cat !!!

I took it off my face and ran to my brothers room that always had a "Do not disturb" sign, so I just opened the door threw the cat and closed it ,and went to my cozy bed to continue my bueaty sleep ...

A few minutes had past I started to feel something puring on my stomach that was kinda ticklish ,it was that darn cat again !! I took it and threw it out the door (I wish out the window) then I looked at my clock it was 5:30 !? I was mad a bit but continued my sleep ...

I woke up again but this time to my alarm clock ,I turned my head and turned off my clock and got up I started to walk to the bathroom ,I started to knock on the door when my brother came out with a toothbrush in his mouth and looked at my pants and started to laugh ,I looked at him confused "did u pee your self?" I looked at him with wide eyes and looked at my pants "darn cat!!" I ran to my room graped a pair of pants and ran to the bathroom ...

When I was done with washing my face and teeth I started to wear my new uniform and went to make my breakfast ,mom and dad weren't here cause they went to my aunt in france and couldn't take us cause we didn't know french ...

After I was done with breakfast I wore my shoes and told my brother I was going to school .

I started to walk when I realized that someone was watching me ,I started to walk slowly ready to attack when I heard the voice of my best freind from grade10. We started to talk about what happened at our summer vaccation ,as usual I said it was plain ,boring and ordinary while she always talked about exiting stuff while I looked at her with all attention ...

When we got at the gates we started to pray we'll be in the same class ,and walked in. We started to look at the big white board in the halls looking for our name's ,and to our luck we're in the same class !!

We walked into our class together happy  ...when we relized that there's two seats next to each other empty so we rushed and took our seats ,then the teacher walked in and started to introuduce himself

"My name is Belson onion and i'll be your chemistry teacher ,I know my last name is a vegetable but if anyone dares to talk of it, he'll write my name a thousand times ..."

When he suddenly said my name "Alice Scott, isn't it?" "Y-yes sir " I muttered "would you please tell us a bit of yourself" I stood up while saying,

"um ,okay ... my  name is Alice Scott ,I was in green-forest high,I'm 16 years old ,in my old school I didn't make a lot of friends but I hope this semester I'll make a few more ,thank you " then I sat down .

"And what about you Scarlet ?"the teacher said while looking at her "my name is Scarlet Kristoph ,I'm 15 years old I was in the same school that Alice was in and I hope no one bothers my BFF cause if he does I'll beat the crap out of him ..."

She said while fixing her fingers at the end "that was really nice of you S-Scarlet you can sit down now ..." the teach said while she was sitting down and every one was looking at her then at me...

I looked at the teacher for a sec then suddenly something poked me from behind "owe !" ,"uh ..sorry for that ...mm I just wondred if we could be friends ..maybe ...um if you don't mind ..." I looked at a shy girl "yeah ,why not ?!" I looked at her while a boy looked at us ,then turned away talking to the boy next to him ...I just stared at him confused ...

When the bell rang me,Scarlet and our new friend walked down the stairs to the cafeteria "what's your name ?" I asked "um ..my name's Suzan..Suzan Roberts..." ,"nice to meet u Suzan ,that's really a pretty name u know" I looked at her while she blushed a bit ...

When that guy from class that looked at us earlier walked up to us and slammed his hand on the table that we sat at "hello there noob's ,welcome to E.U.S (English united schools) nice to meet ya I'm Noah Evans as your biggest nightmare if I might say ...Wait you're that girl from class that frightened the teach ,you know.. your not that scary as u look ,and is it true that you'll beat up anyone that bothered your friend ?cause she just looks like bait for the lion .."

He said looking from scarlet's face till mine's while scarlet and I were full with anger ,When I stood up but Suzan looked at me while shaking her head so I listened to her warning and sat down "what ,did the cat caught your tongue?" he said while he and his crew laughed ,I just handled him cause it's my first day of school maybe tomorrow I'll teach him a lesson !!

After lunch we had physics we began to learn how saliava is made inside the mouth ,Noah started to spit it and swallow it again ...it was just disgusting ...but Mr. Belson saw him and gave him detention and me too,  but I didn't do anything !! we had 2 hours detention for tomorrow ,it's just... great !

After school he triped me and my books fell on the ground ,but a boy came and helped me ,while we were picking up my books he said "nice to meet ya ,I'm Kevin Bengamin ,you can call me Kev ..." ,"nice to meet u Kev ,I'm Alice Scott " when we were done he got up "bye see u tomorrow Alice " ,"bye "I said while he was walking away "wait ,thank u" , "no need" ...

When I got home I took off my shoes and made myself some lunch and turned on the TV ,when my phone rang, it was Scarlet ...

"yello ...what's up"
"Hi !!! So do u want to go to the cinema ?"
"Why not ..I'll be at your place by ten minutes ...okay ?"
"Yeah,I almost forgot Suzan and some guys from class are going too "
"WHAT!?!"
"I met two guys on my way back ...no biggi"
"Aah ..whatever ,chow"
"Bye!!"

So I went to the cinema I meet these two boys 'Ace Avoucado' and 'Alan Shop' they were kinda weird ...after the movie I went home ,wore my pj's and dropped myself on bed and went to sleep ...

To be continued.....

Sorry if there's any mistake ...