My Little Angel

I woke by something tickling me by my nose ,I opened my eyes to connect with orange ones then I chuckled a bit at how it looked close to my face ,that I mean by the black cat 'Neko' ,I grabbed him by my hands and got up putting him on a chair and petting him from his head till his tail ,he purred...

I wore my clothes infront of the cat that was kinda weird but I got through it ,when I hear someone knock the door ,I was tying up my hair ..

"Come in "

"Good morning my little flower ..."youshiro came in happy

"Why do u seem so happy ?"

"Cause I just feel so, maybe because I'm just exited to see my bueatiful girlfriend in the morning ?"

"Maybe ...?"

"Wait ,when did u bring a cat ?"

"Oh ,I woke up really early from his meowing so I went out my room to see whats wrong to see this adorable little kitty in the hall..."

"That meens that you will be keeping him from now on ?"

"Yes ,and I also gave him a name 'Neko' .."

"Nice ..wait ..he slept in your room ?"

"Yes ,and I also changed clothes infront of him ,no big deal "

"It's a big deal ,a cat that you barely know saw you half naked and slept on your bed that your boyfriend didn't do yet ...Aliiiice it's just not fair !!" He started to whimp like a child ....

"He's a cat ,he doesn't understand the human world ..." then I turned around to face the door to get out but youshiro hugged me from behind and layed his head on my neck "you smell like apples ,maybe tastes like one too, mind me having a taste ?" I didn't get what he just said I was thinking now about apples when I gasped I felt like hot guey water on my neck I turned my head to see him licking my neck it was ticklish and kinda good but he started sucking my skin that hurted a little ,five minutes had passed and we were in the same position but his hands were dancing under my shirt trying to get even higher from my waist...till the cat jumped on his head he removed his head from my neck and started to rub the spot that he hit him then he looked at me ...
"Stupid cat ! Wait...what's wrong Alice ?"

"Um...n-nothing"

"Ok ,as long as nothing bothers
you.."

"Let's just ...go have breakfast" I said in a sad tune that made him face me and look me in the eyes ..

"Alice ,I know there's something you don't want to talk about...tell me .."

"Ok ,when u kissed me on the neck it felt a bit good but when u started to suck me I felt I'm being used but your hands were the problem...and then I relized that this neck/hand thing leads to the sign of approaching when the male takes over the female by sex and I don't want that to happen I don't want to lose my virginity I still want to be innocent ...If you get me, I'm asking for u politly to back off a bit ..not too much just away from what u were doing ..."

"Oh ,okay .." he said walking up to the cat "so what will we feed the cat ?" Then he held him in his hands ..

"Is there a can of tuna ?"

"I guess ..."

Then we went to the kitchen and I sat the cat on a high chair opened a can of tuna and droped them in the plate and made my self some juice and a peanut butter- jam sandwish ...I looked at the cat ,it wasn't eating just smiffing it with it's small pink nose ,I took a bite from the sandwish ,the cat looked at me and started to eat..
"You little adorable cat ..u were waiting for me .." then I kissed his nose that made him sneeze...