The big disaster

I woke up ,then I looked at my clock ,it was 7:30 !! I was so late.

I wore my uniform and shoes as fast as I could ,when my brother opened the bathroom door "don't worry ,it's still 6:30" ,"what ...why didn't you tell me ,um ..I'm going to fix my clock.."
When I was done fixing my broken clock ,I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast cause my stomach was growling like crazy saying "I WANT TO EAT ,GIVE ME SOMETHING TO EAT WOMEN..." I just took what my hands can grab and dropped it on the table ,I found something grey and flufy at the corner next to the washing mashin ,but I gave it no attention I just made a weird meal and ate it (it was kinda delicious) and scooped off to school ...

When I arrived to school my friend jumped at me and huged me "where were you ?" ,"at the supermarket hunting elephants ..." ,"not funny ,really where were you?" ,"It's a secret .." ,then she glared at me a bit then changed the subject ,cause when I say it's a secret ,it means a secret ...

"So what your doing after school ?"
"I have't to go babysit Noah's little sister Anna ..."
"WHAT !!! ,your going to babysit Noah's sister ?!"
"What's with it, It's just a week"
"Thats worse !!!"
"Tell me what your trying to say to me about Anna ?"
"She's a NIGHTMARE !!!"
"Why ?"
"My sister once was Anna's babysiter just for one day cause her friend was sick ,when she got home her hair was cut and fill with gum ,her shoes were full with mustered and her dress was torn !!"
"Wow looks like a disaster"
"Yeah I know !!"
"I can't say no to Mrs. Evens ...It'll be rude .."
"I said my warning to you if your listening to me you'll go say to Noah that you can't babysit his little sister cause your busy today or if your not lisening to me your going to DIE and I won't let that happen to u cause your my best friend like an octopus stuck on someones face ..."
"I won't like an octopus stuck to my face ..." I said while walking a bit backward when I bumbed into someone then placed his hands on my shoulders
"Alice ...Awe ..my foot" ,"oh I'm sorry" I said while turning around to see who I'm taking to ,when It turned out to be Noah .

"Oh ,it's you ... what do u want ?"
"I just want to say thanks for babysiting my sister ,cause my mom told me to"
"Oh ,no need to thank me"
"Ok ,but there's one single rule you have't to obey while your at my house"
"Wh-what is it" I said while gulbing .
"That u have't to obey every and each command I tell you" he glarred at me while smirking .
"Why is that so ?!"
"First, it's my house ,second, cause I'm older than you ,third, I'm responseble what happens to you and what breaks from my annoying little sister in the house ..."
"Fine !!"
"We've got ourselfs a deal then ..bye dorks .." ,then he walked away.

"What did he just call us !?" ,she said while shouting in my ear .
"No reason to say it in my face!! even so we can't do anything cause even if we did he won't understand cause he's a stinkbrain"

When the bell rang so we went to our class ,sat in our seats and waited for the others to come in ,but didn't ... so we looked at each other confused when Kevin walked in "why you girls aren't with the others in the garden ?","why should we? while we have class ?" I said while walking to the window ,when I saw something ,no but someone I really didn't like and guess what 'he's gay' it was JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE (I know it isn't him in the picture ,but it's my story) .

"Am I dreaming ,or my biggest enemy is next to him taking his otograph !?" I said while Scarlet raced next to me to see .

"What ,no!!"
"Wait ,yes it's Nicole Adriana!!" I said while my mouth dropped open ...

"Someone kill me NOW !!" I said while scrubbing my hands in my hair ... when Justin looked at us and got up from his seat and told his guard something and got into the school ..

I was just "great what next a model comes too ?!" When a big pink lemozean stopped infront of the school gates it was 'Emma Ross' (not Emma Ross from 'Jessi') "Oh ,I wasn't inspecting that" I said feeling a bit awkward ,when Justin walk in "aren't you two intersted in me to be one of my fans?" The two of us just shook our heads "Wow so sad" kevin said while walking up to the side of him ,while we heard the voice of our pricple saying down on stage "we have two speacial guest now in our school ,so treat them as one of your friends ... and were getting two ,no three periods in every two weeks 'music' ,thank you all continue what you were doing cause today is going to be all about Justin Timberlake and Emma Ross ..."then he got off the stage looking excited

"Looks like I'm going to babysit Anna today early" then I took my bag and started to walk to the door when I heard a voice "can I come with you ?" It was Suzan "where were u girl ?" "Um ..just looking for u" ,"then
you can come with me ,Scarlet do u wana come too ?","without asking" then when we got out of school, Scarlet and Suzan went to there houses and I went to my job ...

When I arrived I took out the key that Mrs. Evens gave me and opened the door ,when I got in I saw Noah laying on the coutch and watching some Action movie ,I gave no attention when I asked
"Were's Anna?" ,
"She's not here yet, so you can sit down ,so tell me why your not still at school listening to that Justin Timberlake sing ?",
"Cause I don't like him" I said frowning a bit ,
"So when will Anna be here ?",
"At around 3-4" ,
"Wow ,is it school hours or play hours ?",
"Probably play hours I guess ,so what do you wana do cause it's still 8:30",
"I don't know ..play a game or something ?",
He said while smiling "great idea ,lets play truth or dare .."
"Uhh ..um okay",I mummbled
"First we need a bottle ..." he said while getting up to the kitchen and opening the fridge to see almost a finished pepsi glass bottle done ,he took it and drank the rest and then walked back to the middle of the living room .

"Get up ,we're doing it in my room" then walked away ,I got up and started to follow him ..

When we arrived he sat on the ground in a criss-cross way, then told me to do the same "you look unconftrabel ,maybe because it's the first time you be in a boy's room ?" ,"no it isn't that" ,"then what is it ?", "maybe because I'm in a boys room from my class and I bearly know him" I said looking strate into his eyes that I could even see my reflection ..

Then he took the bottle ,placed it on the ground and said "top asks ,bottom does" ,he said while looking a bit scary "but first ...rules" ,"no ,no rules" ,"why? do u want to do something to my body? If u do want to, that rule number one cause I don't want to lose my virginity at age 16 !!" I said angry while he was blushing like crazy "n-no I-I won't do s-such a th-thing !" He muttered then turned his head " that's why the rules are for stinkbrain .." I said while waving my hand in the air in a cicle

"Then let the games begin" he said before turning the bottle ,after spinning it was bottom on me "truth or dare?" ,"truth" ,"your no fun ... tell me who is your arc enemy?" ,"Nicole Adriana" ,"don't know + don't care" ,then he turned it again this time it was bottom on Noah "truth or dare", "dare please" ,"I dare u to drink water from the tiolet ..HaHaHa Revenge !!" ,"lame " ,then he started to walk to the bathroom lowered his head to the tiolet and took a sip "Ew .. grose !!" I said backing away from him,"like I would never do a dare in my life" ,"first ... wash your hands !!" I said while standing behind the wall next to the door "why girls are so obssesed for being clean?" ,"it's not an obssetion it's a gift to keep the world clean ,what would men do without women if they didn't exist anymore? they'll be begging for them to come back .."

"Whatever ,let's just continue playing .." then we went back to his room ,the top is at Noah "truth or dare" ,"dare" I said a bit nervous "then I dare u to tell me what color your panties are !" He said smiling a lot and blushing "hey! didn't I say there's rules .." ,"you did say there's rules ,but only about your virginity ... isn't that right ?" He started to glare "ok !ok ! ,it's color is lime green to skyish blue ... Happy Now !!" I said blushing "really that's it ?!" ,"what ?!" ,"I thought that there's like little hearts or a big bear on the back .." ,"You know your such a pervert !" ,"hey I'm not a pervert ·Ace· is !!" ,"wait ,Ace ?he seems a really nice guy .." ,"that what it looks like at first then you'll know after a month ,there'll be a big difference ,like he's someone else" ,"Wow that was kinda freaky .."

Then he turned the bottle turned out me again ,"truth or dare" ,"dare" ,"I dare u to eat something really grose I'm gona make u" ,"ok" ,then we got up and walked to the kitchen ,he got a banana ,penuts ,butter ,lettuce ,old expired milk ,caned tuna fish ,sugar ,raw meat ,coffea ,marrow and chocolate .

He mixed them up in a plate with a spoon it turned out like a disgusting new kind of invented soup from outer-space ,I was blind folded ,so he got the spoon and jabbed it inside my mouth ,I couldn't keep them in I was going to puke if I swallow them ,so he stopped me by putting his hand on my mouth so I swallowed them regreting playing this game ...

To be continued ...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry if there's any mistake ...