The two new guys

I woke up before Scarlet so I decided to stay in bed till she wakes up ,I waited for about 10 seconds and gave up cause I got bored ...

I wore my clothes that I found on a desk with my name on and scooped out the room when Zero 'Leloush' came running to me and graped my hand and started to drag me to another room that I didn't exacly know were "perfect time-ing .." he said "for what ..?" We kept walking untill he stoped in front of a big black well designed wooden door "for this ..cake tasting" he smiled and opened the door ,I walked in to look at a huge tall table full with different-multicolored-designed-shaped cakes "SWEET !! Cake for breakfast ..!" ,"u have't to taste each and every peice of cake in this room .." ,"are u serious !!^-^ ,what are we waiting for ,let's dig in..!" ,"wait there little sissy ,don't forget u hav't to tell your opinion if it's good,bad,sour,salty,watery,creamy,heavy on the stomach,glue-y,spicy,delicious,taste-y,revolting....","Blah,Blah,Blah ....I don't care" then he handed me a paper with cake name's and at the side of each one 'discribe the taste'..."Okay ,this will be a long ride ..Let's begin ..."

1.chocolate cake : creamy,moisty
2.cheese cake : glue-y ,sweet
3.carrot cake : u guys should give this to bugs bunny ...
4.icecream cake : mouth watering ,delicious
5.molten chocolate cake : heavy on stomach ,heart breaking
6.coffe cake : tooo much cafine !
7.chocolate mousse cake : delicious ,heavy on stomach
8.lemon cake : sour ,plain
9.sponge cake : name it spongebob sqare pants ..
10.black forest cake : taste-y ,good
11.butter cream cake : creamy ,salty
12.window cake : I can't see anything ..
13.violet cake : good ,delicious
14.apple cinemon cake : spicy ,surprising
15.wedding cake : who's wedding is it ?
16.birthday cake : happy birthday !!
17.blueberry cake : surprising ,exelent
18.pie cake : wierd tasted ,over heated
19.rainbow cake : flavored , tasty
20.meat cake : ARE U KIDDING ME !! IT'S GROSS IT'S REVOLTING IT'S HELL ..!!
21.acorn cake : spicy ,weird
22.crismas cake : where's Rodolf ?!
23.cookie cake : grandma gave me a bad cookie for my behavior ..
24.stuffed donut cake : ^-^ delicious ... : )

"What ..?" Zero looked at her with an angry face "what the hell are these ..!","u said discribe" ,"I didn't meen your opinion I ment your taste !!" ," not my problem " ,"u gona pay for this " ,"bring it on I'll do anything !!" ,"okay then ,u have't to mop the entrance doors ..come on u said you'll do anything, the mop and bucket is in the cleaning room down the hall to the right ..." ,"I hate u !" ,"I know that ,now move it !!" ,"okay, okay ,no need to shout !"

Then I went to the cleaning room ,to his instructions and continued to the entrance doors and started to sweep the floor when two boys came in laughing
"who are u two ?" They two stopped laughing then the boy with black hair said to the blonde guy
"we should tell Leloush to stop bringing more maids ","your right ...hey u ,your done for today .." ,"what..?" I said curiously..
Then Leloush came running down the stairs "hey ,nice to meet u ..oh! Let me intruduce u to Alice ,Alice Scott she's one of your trainers .." ,
"oh , I thought she was a maid ..but why is she mopping the floor ?"
"Excuse me ,but u said 'one of your trainers' what do u meen by that ?" I dropped the mop to walk forward to Leloush
"Oh sorry ,I didn't tell u yet ...I will be the boys trainer and they will be the girls trainers" Lelosh walked closer to them
"And who are -.."
"Sorry we didn't introduce our selves .. I am Mikeyla Hyakuya" ,the blonde one cut me off
Then the black haired said "I am youshiro Hyakuya ...nice to meet u Alice .." he handed out his hand
"Nice to meet u two" I shook his hand "wait ,that meens your brothers ?"
"Absulutly my dear " Mikeyla said " but ,where are the others ?"
"About that ...their still asleep" I said dropping the mop on the floor
"Ok ,we hav't to wake them up ,they can't sleep till afternoon on their first day of training !!" Youshiro ran to a horn that was at the end of the table
"Wait where did u bring that ..never mind..." I said following them to Suzans room
"Okay here's the plan we burst the doors and press the horn ..got it !" ,but I thought it was a little harsh then I remembered Nicole ...
3.2.1 《₩》 she fell on the ground "okay o-okay I-I'm up...."
Then to Scarlet's room "don't even think about it !!" She came out of her room "who r u 2 ?" She said then looked over to me "Alice !!" she ran and hugged me tight "Hey ,we're going to have breakfast ,Alice what would u like ?"
"Oh me ..I already had breakfast ,cake for breakfast !!"
"Wow .... did u leave me a piece ?"
"Of course your my friend ,and I left u your favorite 'cheese cake'" ,"wow your the best Alice...now let's go find that cake !!"

Then we went to the kitchen ,Scarlet ate her piece of cake and went down to start training ....
We ran down stairs but to my luck I sliped and fell onto Scar ,we both laded on each other when I realized that Zero was behind me, he looked at me with wide eyes with a frown on his face ,when I felt something breathy on my butt ,My underware was showwing !! I jumped up to hide it with my dress ..."stop looking u pervert !! And d-did u s-see anyt-thing ?" I said blushing hard
"N-no I didn't see any red striped chrismas-...." I slapped him with my foot at his face
"Bravo ,bravo good ninja move u train very well Alice !" Mikeyla came in clapping ...
"Well thank u .." I said walking to help Scarlet get up " next time when u trip don't fall on me !! I'm not some wippy coshen to fall on !! So fall on the ground instead ...okay !?" ,"understood first sargent" I bowwed down "uush scary .." Mika said walking back .

We arrived to the garden when we saw everyone doing push-ups "where were u 2 ?" Youshiro came walking to us from under a tree,"hunting elephants ,what were we doing other than eating our breakfast ?" ,"well I don't know arguing inside ?" He raised up an eyebrow then moved aside to look at Nicole sitting on a bench drinking a can of 'pepsi' with a bag of potatoes ..."what the hell are u doing sitting around doing nothing ...?!" Youshiro took from her the bag of potatoes "what do I look I'm doing ?" She said crossing her hands "get up and give me 20 !" ,"what ..u meen ,money ?" ,"you idiot 20 push-ups !!" Then she got down and started "when I say down u go down -up -doown -up -doown you have't to work hard to live not eat silly potato chips !!" Then he took a chip out of the bag and ate it ...

"Wow ...harsh ..." I said then ran behind Scarlet when I saw youshiro walk up to us ,then looked at me and smiled "I saw u beet the crap out of Leloush a minute ago ,so would u like to have a boxing train ?" ,"um...okay .." Then I made a stroke to start fighting "no ,no not by fists by something better by spells ...you think of something of anything that u like then say 'fierce' or 'exulotion' ok ? And don't forget that this will be a test for the power of your imagination ...first let's put the obsticles ..." then big trees ,buldings ,roads ,and cars were around us "wooow ..cool ..! " I said with amaze then something hit me like lightning "aww ..! Wait that didn't hurt .." ,"yes of course of all this will be all fake .." ,"u meen I won't get hurt ?" ,"yes" then he ran to me and fire hit me I flew and landed a few blocks away from him ..

I thought of plants so I said "fierce !" And big plants came from under youshiro and started to rap him with it's branches .."good, now let me go" ," let u go ? No ,I'm gona break u for dojing me to hit that tree ,sweet sweet revenge .." then I held him with the branch and flew him to land on top of a tree ... then I made a wipper (like for horses) of fire and ran to him when he stopped me with a rock from the ground to hit my face "nice ..what next a turnado to sweep me off my feet romeo ?" Then I made a quick sand layer under his feet " Alice your taking this too suriously !!" He cryed out loud "about seriously what about a little of ..um..a taste of Iron ?!" Then I made a large scyth and started to laugh and ran with turning around with a jump and land with stabbing it in his head ,but mikeyla stopped me I pushed to cut his head off but he pushed and the sword was now on my neck when I was thinking of something I saw before A Ghoul ! "Exulotion !" I screamed and eight big red arm branches came out of my back and one of my eyes turned black with a red pupil "surprise !" I said with stabbing one of them in his back and blood came out from his mouth "I thought that this will be all fake then why is he bleeding ..!?" And I started to laugh histiriculary ," hahahaha ... really pretty " then I stepped on his head while he was laying down caughing blood and youshiro was calling his name till his voice came a little dark and salt came into my eyes "wait ..what ?" I turned around to see youshiro behind me with demon eyes and wierd red pinkish drawings on his face"noo ..youshiro don't !!" Mikeyla shouted "Alice run !! He turned into a demon !! He'll crush u !!" ,Mikeyla shouted while I was walking up to youshiro .."I'm not afraid of anything ..u there mister demon guy !! Show me what u got !" And We ran to the direction of each other "you'll gona pay u piece of cannibal ghoul !!" Then big black branches came from his back "this will be epic !!" I spreaded my arms and smiled and his branches spreaded ...and everything went black ...

To be continued ...
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
SORRY IF THERE'S ANY MISTAKE ...