Welcome to the life of ANIME

I started to look around when something bright came from the table next to the wall in a box ,I started to walk to it ..

I opened the box .."Hey Alice what you got in your hands ?" ,"It's some kind of weird book ,I feel it's telling me to read it" ,"hey guys come over here something weird is going on with Alice .."

How your life is gona change ...
"Nice title but kinda creepy ..." I was talking to myself ,then everyone was next to me "what is that ?" Nicole said ..
"Come on read it !!" Ace shouted in my ear ..
"Why me !?"
"Cause u found it ..duh" I heard Emma's voice ...
"Here goes nothing ..." I said opening it ,as big bright lights came from the book then everything went black ...

《A few hours later》

"Uuh ..my head ..." I said while I touched something furry "AAH ...what is that ..!?" I stood up I felt short as I noticed I was in a green medow then I felt someone touch my shoulder "what ?" I turned around
"AAH!!!"
"AAH!!!!"
"AHH!!!!"
"AAH!!!!"
"WOULD U TWO STOP SCREAMING ..WAIT... AAAH !!!"

We were runing in circles when I saw a red haired girl smiling widely "FINALLY MY DREAM CAME TRUE !!!!"
"Sorry ,but who are u !?"
"Alice it's me scarlet .."
"Scarlet ?!" I ran to her and hugged her so tight "three questions ...where are we? Why are we drawings? And why is there a cat on that guys face !!??"
"My face ,my beautiful face !!" He screamed ...
"Were 'Anime' ,were in Anime Japan ..and I don't know why there's a guy running around with a cat glued to his face .."
Then he ran next to us and fell into the river and the cat turned into a boy wearing green ...

"Cool ,I have cool knives..." a boy said in a brown coat

"My face !! My beautiful face !!" A girl wearing purple screamed then began to cry ...

"W-where are we ?" A girl with brown hair and pink eyes came to us ..."Suzan !?" ,"yeah ,why do u l-look like a d-drawing ?!" ,"I don't know ,I think from that book I found in the basement turned us into immortals .."

"Hey you guys there !!" A man with blond hair said ..."where are we and why am I in another body ?"
"Don't ask me dude .." I said backing off ...when I triped from something, it was that book from earlier "HEY !!" I shouted when everyone looked at me "aah ..Alice ..you have a tail .." Scarlet touched it ..."Aah don't ever do that again .." I said blushing "wait is that your sensative part ?" She said touching the tip .."aaah ...yeeees" I imidiately took it ..

"Hey ..u ..wait ,ALICE !!?" A guy walked up to me with a brown coat .."Noah !?"
He ran to me and hugged me "your sooooo cuuutttteee !!" I blushed like crazy because he was hugging me so tight like he loved or missed me ...
"h-hey let g-go..." he let go..
"I'm sorry I couldn't resist"
"Yeah I knew it cause you called me cute .." I said crossing my hands ..
"Wow u have a tail ,what ..it's gone ..I sweare I saw u with a tail !!"
"Oh ,it's gone .. might bad .."
"Hey that book from earlier .."
"Hey it has instructions and other things but in Japanese ,this is just so fucking awesome !!"

"Hey Scarlet ..do u know how to read Japanese ?"
"Yeah ,a bit .."
"Then take this be my translater..."
"It says we have't to go to a guy named I-Lelush known for Zero .."
"Where can we find him ?"
"In the East of tokyo..."
"Whatever, let's just go .."

We started to walk till we got to the place in the book on the map ...it was a big house like a castle with a big garden and big large black gates ...

"Should we knock ?"
"No we can't ..I have an idea .."
"Do it .."
"I will do it .." then I threw a brick it broke the window ...
"Shit ..bad idea, realy bad idea !!"

"Hey who's there ..!" A teenager came out with brown hair and a red eye and a purple eye...

"Were so sorry ,are you I-Lelush ?"
"Yes I am ,who are u guys and why did u break my window ?!"
"We just wanted your attention to see us .. and we said were sorry .."
"Do u know there's a phonevoice to your left ?"
"Sorry didn't see it ...ha-ha-ha"

Then we heard a beep sound and the gates opened ,so we walked in ..

"Greetings to my house you'll be living here from now on ... nice to meet u all ...I'll be your trainer ,I'm known for I-Lelush but you can call me 'Zero'..."

Then he took us on a trip to show us his house and garden..
Then he took each of us to his room and said theirs cloths in the dresser and closet and that we have't to get ready in 10 minutes and meet him in the dinner room ...

My room was plain white and with a red bloody colored bed and carpet ;
Suzan's room was light pink with a hot pink colored carpet and bed ;
Kevins room was golf green with a lime green colored bed and carpet;
Alan's room was sky blue with a aquariam colored carpet and bed;
Nicole's room was yellw orange with a sunny yellow colored carpet and bed;
Scarlet's room was red orange with a light orange colored bed and carpet;
Ace's room was green blue with a indigo colored bed and carpet;
Emma's room was violet blue with a purple colored carpet and bed;
Justin's room was a grey black with a grey black colored bed and carpet;
Noah's room was a brown moth with a light brown bed and carpet;

We wore our new cloths and went to the dinner room ,most of us got lost but Zero gave each one of us a map ...

I was the first one who got there ,I saw Zero sitting on a chair drinking wine "hello ,it seams your the first who is gona win the game tonight..."
"Excuse me .."
"Nevermind it's just an old tale"
"Ok ,if I might ask, but how old are u?"
"I'm 17 years old and u my dear .."
"I'm 16 years old ..."
"Wow only younger from me by a year ..."
"Yeah what a coincedence ..."
"You may sit down .."
"Oh ,I'm sorry ..."
I started to walk to sit down when he held my hand and sat me on his lap and started to hug me "sorry but I can't resist anymore but your so cute...your like my little addorable sister" I started to blush like crazy when Ace walked in with Alan and Noah behind them Scarlet and Suzan ...
"WHA...!!" Scarlet came running in "WHAT DID U DO WITH MY SISTER YOU PERVERT !!!"
"Nothing really just hugging her ...isn't that right Alice ?" I nodded calmly
"Alice tell me if he did something to u !!"
"N-no ... he didn't" I was too afraiad what will happen next if I said yes ...
"Ok ,then let go of her now !!"
"Ok ,ok no need to shout..." then he let go of me and I got up running behind my friend blushing while he winked at me .."hey what did u just do !! Take it back ,now !!"
"What did I do !?"
"U just winked at her !!"
"Your a mean girl .."
"I don't care ,now take it back"
"Ok I take it back"
"Ok I except your apology but next time I'll kill u !!"
"Scarlet !Scarley !! Calm down !!!" I screamed into her ear.

Then we sat down next to each other while she glarred at him all the time eating when we were done we washed our hands brushed our teeth and were ready to go to bed ...when Scar held my hand and dragged me to her room saying "your sleeping in my room tonight cause who knows in which room you'll be in the morning!!"

So we laughed together saying funny jokes to each other untill we were tyred from laughing so we slept ...

To be continued ....

^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^'^
Sorry if there's any mistake ...