I'm A Neko !!!

We went to the kitchen and started to search for a can of tuna or anything that was fish till I found like four cans in the cabnet we opened them in our plates as we ate on the table ,youshiro just got some salad from the fridge ...

When we were done we went to the living room to watch some T.V but then Neko and I got bored and it was only 2:17 we had enough time to go play together like cats that I always wanted to do when I was younger...

We searched for something to play with when youshiro came in hiding something behind his back ,it was a stick on the tip of it a feather we looked with amaze at the feather move from left to right that youshiro was holding then he waved it above Neko's head and then his tiny hand went up as he tryed catching it then he threw me a ball of yarn ,what could I do it was a cat's habbit so I started to play with the ball of yarn as he took pictures of us and chuckled not trying to disturb us ,then we got tyred and yawned he looked at us in awe then held us to sit on the couch each of our heads on one of his thighs ....

That'd when the silence broke as our cat ears sprung up ,it was Mikeyla opening the livings room door look at us and blushed sightly ...

"You two are so cute !!" He squicked

Then Zero came in tyred and sat on a chair beside us not noticing we're there then turned his head and jumped up ...

"Mew~...?" We said in a lovely tune that made him come up and hug Neko hard that made him gasp I was now relieved that no one else walked into the room ...when they did but only Scarlet ,Noah and Kevin did they looked at me with hearts in there eyes ,I jumped into youshiro's cheast ...then Scarlet walked up to me ..

"Alice ..is that really u ?" I gently nodded at her "your cute-r than ever !!!" ♡-♡ then she jumped at me squezing me with her hugs that made me blush a bit but I was happy seeing my friend again my tail raped around her waist as I purred in pleasure she let go of me when kevin said it was his turn..

My face flushd red as he hugged me ,my tail went in a shape like lightning ,he snuzzled his head into my neak that made me shiver ,he let go to look at me dying for a breath of air then settled me down ..

Noah looked at me confused he just stood there with his hands in his pockets ,then walked up to me .He places his hand on my cheak then moved my head a bit to remove my white hair from my neak then smirked ..

"Youshiro ...what have u done with Alice ?" -Noah

"What have he done to her !?" -scarlet came running to me to look at my neck in surprise ...

"What's wrong ?" -I asked her confused

"What have u done with my friend ?!" -scar

"What have I done to your friend ?" -youshiro

"Don't act like u don't know !!" -scar

"Seriously ,I really do not know" -youshiro

"Isn't it clear dum ass ,u gave Alice a hickey ...now that she's a boy everyone who see it will think that she's gay ..." -noah

My eyes shot wide opened as I looked at him angry ..he just smiled at me ..

"Well what do I do now !?" I said turning my head to Scarlet

"I once read in a book that if u had a hickey u got to push at it or put ice on it or just put fondation on it ..."

"No ,I will never put fondation I'm alergic to it !!" -alice

"Then try pressing on it ..." -kevin

"Ok I'll try " then I tryed pressing on it but it got worse it looked now like a bruise "shit !!" I felt now pain in my neck ...

"Oh god ..ok try now putting on it some ice ..." -scar

Then kevin went to the refridge rerator to bring me some ice when he came back ,Scarlet took it from him and gently put it on my neck ..a few minutes passed ,then she took it to see my neck now was much better it was almost to be seen ..

"Yay !! It's gone !!" I cheered out loud " thanks Scar .. "

"No need to thank me" she started to pet me when I yawned then she took me to the couch were Neko was sleeping and layed me there ,I cuddled up next to him face to face and made myself into a ball ...and fell to sleep...

I woke up in pain I turned around to glare at the person who woke me up it was Neko ,he just pulled my tail ..

"What was that for !!" -alice

"For u pulling my tail in your sleep ..." -neko

"Well I was asleep I didn't meen it !!" -alice

"At least u deserved it .." -neko

"No I didn't ,how u like someone pulling your tail !!" Then I pulled his tail that let him jump on me and pull each others tail that let us fall on the ground but were still fighting ...

"So cute !! A cat fight" Justin came in with Alan

"U shut up !!" We both stopped for a minute then continued then when I was on the ground Neko sat on my stomach and in his hand was my tail !! But when he was going to pull it he quickly froze and looked back seeing Alan holding Neko's tail ..

"If u pull hers ,I'll pull yours and I know how Neko's feel when there tail is touched by a human ...so get up and fix it between u two..." -Alan

"Don't u dare !" -Neko glared at him

"I will if u didn't get off of her ..." -Alan looked deeply in his eyes as he held it tighter that made Neko moan a bit in pain ...

"Okay ...I-I give up just leave my tail in his peace ..." he said slowly getting off of me...untill he did and Alan left his tail ...

I got up awkward what I just saw ,did Neko just moan in pain ? I was discused but his voice was kinda cute that made justin hug him ...he looked at me with the eyes "help me" while I just looked at him as a sign for "I got nothing man ..." but he got it as something else "what ?" He looked at me with confusion I roled my eyes and got my tail and made myself bitting it ,then he bit Justin on the shoulder as I showed him and fell on the ground ..

"Why ?" Justin looked at him angry

"That's for hugging me too hard" he said in an adorable voice that made Justin just hold his cheak like a grandma ,that made Neko wince in pain ....I snickerd as he was rubbing his hand against his cheak then glarred at me ..

To be contined
++++Important

Sorry for making this chapter real small but I havn't got a lot of ideas as they are Neko's ...

So I'm gona skip two days ,that means they will go to school ...boo : P

Spoiler alert

She will stay a Neko like for two months then turn back ...maybe

Justin ,Youshiro ,Emma and Mikeyla turn out to be in a different class then they are (cause they are older) there will be vampires, ghouls ,ninja's and ext..in they're class...

Alice changes her name to yuki cause she's a boy now and girls fall in love with her because she's a cute BOY -cat..ish

Each one of them will have a new best friend but Alice will find one that is abnormal with His behavior that she liked... ; )

But that doesn't meen that I'm making her yuri (lesbien)girl x girl) or yaoi (gay)boy x boy) ..maybe ...maybe not... who knows !!

She is now half boy and half girl but ...a friend of mine beged me to let her kiss a boy and a girl while she's a Neko ..so don't blame me ,blame that Stupid Chicken Nugget ... : /

At all sorry if u didn't want that to happen... : (

PEACE !!! \/

Love to everyone who IS reading this ... ♡♥♡♥♡♥