hOI

Heyyyyyyyyy there. It's me and it's really early and it's right before schoooooollll so I guess it's nice to wake up to a tag idk. If you don't want to do the tag then don't it's cool. I don't really know what else to say. Enjoy?

1) DO I LIKE SOMEONE?

I don't know.

2) DO THEY LIKE ME?

Ummmmm

3) MIDDLE NAME?

I wish I could tell you cause it's pretty cool but alas.

4) SINGLE OR TAKEN?

Single.

5) LAST PERSON I TEXTED?

My friend whose name I won't say.

6) LAST SONG I LISTENED TO?

Idk honestly. We were playing the radio in the car yesterday but idkwhat song was on last.

7) BATTERY PERCENTAGE?

100%

8) GIRL BEST FRIEND?

Sometimes I say that it's my friend from like first grade but we moved and I don't ever see her and she probably doesn't even remember me anymore so..........
And sometimes I'll just say that it's my good friend. The one that I last texted. She's really cool.

9) GUY BEST FRIEND?

Don't have one.

10) FAVORITE OTP?

I can't choose one, so maybe Johnlock, Phan or Fitzsimmons. There are pleeeeennnnty of other OTPs that I have because I love them all dearly and that reminds me of Harry Potter (get it? Dearly? DEERLY BWAHAHA) so yeah also Wolfstar because SERIUSly how cute are they?

11) WHY I MADE MY ACCOUNT?

I really wanted to read this one story but it wouldn't let me until I signed up and here we are.

12) CURRENT LOCK SCREEN?
Quicksilver with the little dog and the pizza it's rly cute oh wait I have a picture but oh well I'm not deleting the text now.

Looks like that bros

Looks like that bros. I love Quicksilver so much. I'm being Quicksilver for Halloween I'm so excited.

13) BIRTHDAY?

Can't tell. Sorry kids :/

Wellllll that's about it thanks for letting me do this tag and I hope that you at least semi-enjoyed it. Here's my tags:

TheAngelOfFandoms
theviolist917
Alphabeti_Spaghetti
gayshipsareyayships1 (can't get over your username)
KITTY_ROCKET (can't get over your profile pic)
You
That's all I'm gonna tag but if you happened to stumble upon this book and you were like WOAAH THOSE ARE COOL QUESTIONS I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW I'D ANSWER then feel free to complete this. That's all for now I guess. Hopefully I'll see you soon my lovelies. Stay safe!