Chapter two- A brotherly talk

I see an arm reach over my shoulder and set a couple files down infront of me " here are the files you requested Maam." I roll my eyes " Im still your sister Clint, you know I hate the whole Maam thing, makes me miss my agents training days." My brother sits next to me " dont stress yourself  out, the team will be alright, we have you and Hill watching our backs. And I know youll find the best routes to where we need to go and how to get out of situations." I lean back in my chair " I know Clint, but I still worry, Ill be here watching you guys, youll all be on the front line. I miss the days of me being out in the field still." The older Barton kneels infront of me " Those days are over Feralin, you are the teams handler, you have work to do for the new director, and You also have another child. You agreed to stay out of the battles so James and Forest will have at least one Parent if Steve ever falls. We all know that you would drop everything to help us out there to keep us safe, but you have too many important jobs." I nod " I know, and I understand. Im just tired and stressed with everything, The issues with Hydra, The issues with the other team Im watching over and the newly discovered rise of inhuman abilities from these weird alien stones, and Bruce and Tony hasnt made the load easier, instead adding to my stress with Ultron." Steve enters my office " we are almost ready, you have everything Clint?" My brother stands and nods " I just need to go get my bag." He then leans down and kisses my forehead " It'll be alright pup." He leaves and Steve walks over " Everything alright Feralin?" I nod " just some freindly older brother talk to calm me down, Im just worried about you all." Steve kneels infront of me " we'll all be fine Feralin, you know us, we take care of eachother." I nod " I know, I just dont trust Tony." Steve goes to say something but I shake my head " Ive known him longer Steve, Once he gets something in his head he wont stop until its finished. Whatever got into his mind to start this project, I dont trust his judgement." Steve sighs then places his hands on my knees " thats why we have you and Hill watching over us, we know you have our backs." I nod " Ill be watching you all like a hawk, I wont let Ultron have an opening." Steve nods and smiles " thats my girl." I lean over and hug him tightly " be safe and watch over everyone, Love you." The blonde supersoldier hugs me back " I love you too Feralin."

           I watch the quinjet take off and I look over to Maria " shall we get to work?" She nods and we walk back into the tower and head over to her office and I pick up my laptop and start to access files of the ship the team is heading too. I look over all entry points, every level, every room plan, and lists of people who come and go from the ships area and check repeats. After awhile Maria leaves to get food and I continue to look at my screen until I receive a video call and I answer it " Feralin Barton." " Lookin good Black Wolf" Says a familiar voice and I smile " Lookin good Fury, still ineed of a new color though, you may not have your trench coat but you still have the familiar black clothes, you should try a blue." The ex director gives me a look " still have your sharp sass Feralin, Hows the team, I have gotten word of Starks little toy gone wrong." I let out a sigh " you heard right Nick, the team will be arriving to Utrons location shortly since we beleive he will be contacting a dealer who dabbles in vibranium." Fury nods " do you think they will suceed?" I bite my lip " If he has the help from the Maximoff twins I do not think so, I beleive something bad will happen. If it does Ive told Clint  to head to the Farm and I will meet them." Nick lets out a sigh " contact me when you have word on If they failed or not." I nod "yes sir, and How is the Phil and the others?" Nick chuckles " Things are esculating for them, the girl Phil picked up, came into contact with an 0-8-4 and is now what they are calling an inhuman, we lost Triplett though." My eyes widden " Not Tripp, has someone contacted his grandfather?" Nick nods " I went personally myself." I look at the man who was like another father too me like Phil " Ill contact you as soon as I hear from the team, I debriefed them earlier and wont hear back until they return to the jet after making contact with the ship." The video call ends and I sit back in my chair and look over to the door to see Maria carrying bags of food " the boss?" I nod " Im to contact him when I get word from the team." I close my eyes " I hope they are fine."