Chapter six: The Fight

I look at Steve as the others are racing off to the core and I nod my head " Go, I'll help with with the evacuation." Steve looks a little concerned and I smile " go Steve, I'll be waiting soldier." He nods " stay safe Feral, I love you." I blow him a kiss " love you too." Tony comes on the Chanel " save it for the Honeymoon." I roll my eyes and Clint joins in " they had the Honeymoon before the wedding remember, got the nephew to prove it." I look at Steve " we need them, so don't kill them." The blonde nods " yes ma'am." I turn and run off towards the evacuation ships. I nod to the Shield agents and I start helping people to the drop ships. I fire at any robots that I can. The city starts to shake and I hold onto a car and I press my ear piece " Steve, everything good?" The super Soldier answers a bit out of breath " Thor jinxed us, this will be a hard fight." I fire at three more robots " I believe in you all, we all believe in you. And Wanda, Pietro?" The younger girl answers " yes Miss. Feral?" I smile at the strong tone of her voice, remembering her and Clint talking earlier. I look at the Carrier " after this is all over, I've decided you'll be staying with Steve and I. I don't trust the others with you two." Steve chuckles " you decided this way before we got here didn't you Fer?" I help a couple kids on the ship " you bet, I have a soft spot for kids who need a loving home." Pietro let's out a warm laugh " you have a deal." I drop my hand gun and pull my rifle off my back and I step away from the drop ship and start taking out another wave of advancing robots " good boy, now kick some ass guys." Clint let's out a laugh and Natasha chimes in with him " Language." Steve let's out a groan and I roll my eyes " leave the old man be and get back to saving the world." Tony pops in " Yes ma'am." 
        I run over to a destroyed car and jump onto the hood and then onto the roof and I look through my scope " hello junk metal." I release round after round, covering the sokovians running to the ships. After fifteen minutes I run to a new area and pick off more robots. I do this two more times and I go back to helping the escapees when I cleared up enough of the hostile robots. I see War machine and Falcon taking care of the areal threats.

* Authors note : I'm sorry it's been awhile but I'm taking a brief break from this story. I'm awaiting new copies of Age of Ultron and Civil war so I can continue, and unfortunate events have caused me to get sidetracked. It will be a while till I can continue. Right now I'm in a low point and I don't have much drive until I find a new job and get my life situated again. Until then I'll be working posting another story I've already written a couple chapters of. If you like anime I hope you'll read this one. Hopefully my little jobless funk will be over soon and once I get my movies I'll be back on track. Sorry again for this bummer of a message*