Extra chapter 1 - Captain Dad: and the princess bed nap

I walk into the Forest's room but stop when I see my boyfriend curled up on my daughters princess bed along with said girl and her two month old baby brother. I pull out my cell phone quietly and snap a picture of the sleeping group. I lean against the door frame and my phone buzzes. I look down to see a text from my brother and I roll my eyes at the picture he sent, with him and his kids rolling around in front  of a tractor. I smile and text him back " cute picture farmer dad, but mine is better. Haven't ever seen Steve at his manliest till now." I send my picture and I walk out of the room. I make my way to the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge and I sit at the breakfast table and open up my laptop. I get another text from Clint and I read the message " that is what most fathers do, many naps on a child's bed. Hell I even was found in the crib with Lila." I let out a quiet laugh and text him " I remember, I was there. Mr. Tough Agent stuffed into his daughters crib cause she got fussy." I log onto my email and I look over my new messages and answer a few. I work in a few things for Coulson until Steve walks into the room half an hour later. I look up at my boyfriend " enjoy the nap?" He blushes and straightens his hair " you saw that?" I nod " Yep, and I bet the picture I took is circulating through the others as well." The super soldier let's out a groan " you didn't." I close my laptop " I just sent it to my brother." Steve shakes his head " this is the third time you've taken pictures of me napping." I grin " stop taking naps in funny places." The blonde shakes his head and heads over to the fridge when Clint calls and I put it on speaker " hello brother dear." The older Barton chuckles " is the princess still sleeping?" I smile " nope, he woke up a couple minutes ago." Steve let's out a louder groan and leaves the kitchen. I laugh and pick up my cell " so what can I do you for bro?" I hear him answer " Nat texted says she's going to be by in a couple days." I smile " that's great news, she can finally see James." I lean back in my chair " and Laura told me the news, congrats." I can tell my brother is smiling " thanks sis." I hear crying start upstairs and I let out a sigh " I'll call you back, I have a mission." I hang up and walk up to Forests room to see Steve rocking a fussy James. Forest runs over to me " Mama, papa Steve is here so you can rest." I smile down at her " alright, I'll be back downstairs."  I smile at Steve cooing over the infant and I head downstairs.