Chapter four: Train Rage Korea

I run into the lab with Steve and my eyes widen when I see the bodies of the lab technicians. I check for survivors while Steve runs over to Dr. Cho. I over hear her tell him that Ultron is uploading himself into a new body. I walk over and I hear " The real power is inside the cradle. The gem, it's power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the cradle to Stark." Steve looks up at me then back to the doctor " First I have to find it." Helen tells us to go and we race out of the lab. Steve hits his ear piece " did you guy's copy that?" Clint answers " we did." I hear Nat " I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. that could be him." I shake my head and start looking around " That'd be too easy." Clint interrupts " There. It's the truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Steve quickly answers " negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." I look over to Steve " you be careful, I'll catch up." The super soldier nods and gives me a quick kiss and he jumps off the part of the bridge we are on and lands hard on top of the truck. I wince when I hear the impact and I run back to the lab " Clint, can you drop a bike at the lab." I hear my brother " roger that Black Wolf." I run into the building and Helen jumps when she sees me again " What are you doing back here Feralin?" I smile and run over to a working computer " hopefully Steve will have metal head busy and I could look over some of the new bodies details." I start typing things and I stick a USB drive in to copy the schematics and while that is going on I run over to help Helen over to a chair " And you need medical attention." I grab a first aid kit and start to tend to her wounds and the woman looks at me " They're gone aren't they?" I look at the bodies and nod " yes, I'm sorry Helen." I finish bandaging up her wound and I run back over to the computer and I hear the Korean woman stand and walk over to me " the girl, Wanda. She freed me from the scepters control. I don't think those two are bad." I look over at her and nod " I feel the same, they are just in need of guidance and found it in the wrong area." The data finishes downloading and I take the USB drive and I nod to Helen " Go get help." She nods and I run out of the lab and quickly find the motorbike outside the building and I jump on it " Clint, where is Steve?" I speed off eventually meeting up with Natasha and we catch up to the lab truck. Nat throws Steve his shield and I speed up and get in front of the truck.
    I gasp when I see Steve get thrown onto the train and I turn back to the truck " Nat, you alright in there?" She answers " yes, go give the captain back up." I quickly speed up and follow the train. After a minute a quick silver flash speeds passed me and I smirk and say to myself " hello kiddos." I watch as Ultron flies out of the train and I see the silver flash again speed out in front after the train busts through a brick wall and also the red energy covering the trains breaks. I move to the train's rear and I shoot a cabled hook to the train car and I hit the bikes brakes. I clench my teeth as the bike is pulled after the train but I keep my hands on the breaks, soon the train starts to slow and comes to a stop. I jump off the bike and I run up to the front and I see Steve climb out of the train. I hug him tightly and he hugs back " Are you alright Steve?" He nods " where did you come from?" I point back to the bike and it's now shredded wheels " thought I'd help your little red brake system." We turn to see the Maximoff girl rush over to her brother and Steve and I follow. I hear the boy say something Steve cuts in " I'm very tempted not to give you one." The girl, Wanda turns to look at us " the cradle, did you get it?" Steve nods " Stark will take care of it." Wanda shakes her head " No, he won't." I raise my eyebrow at her comment. Steve looks at her " you don't know what youre talking about, Stark's not crazy." I bite my lip and I'm about to answer when Wanda beats me to it " He will do anything to make things right." Steve walks off a little to try and reach someone and the enhanced girl looks over at the super soldier  " Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" I bite my lip and give Steve a grim look " I think she's right." Wanda turns to me shocked and I smile at her sadly "I believe you."