[ 10 ]

ten ; kim jongdae

the flight back to seoul wasn't so bad considering i was asleep during the whole flight. the only problem was the food. every time a flight attendant would come, i would be asleep. that means that i need to buy expensive ass food from the airport. after arriving and getting my luggages, i spot a food court.

"oh, hell yeah!" i cheer to myself, just above a whisper.

i walk over to the food court and buy some bagels with cream cheese along with coffee.

"jongdae! jongdae! kim jongdae!"

oh, no. paparazzi.

i adjust my mask and walk toward the exit of the airport with my stuff, trying to avoid eye contact.

"chen! jongdae! chen!"

"yo, ugly!"

ugly? who does he think he's calling ugly?

i turn around and see the rest of the members waiting for me.

"ugly!" chanyeol yells with his loud voice, receiving some looks here and there.

"i thought you guys were paparazzi." i chuckle, walking over to them.

"ooh, coffee." baekhyun says, taking the cup from my hand. "thanks."

"that's my coffee!" i yell a little too loud.

"jongdae, why the fuck are you so loud?!" chanyeol yells at me.

"i'm loud?! listen to yourself!"

"I LIKE PUSSY!" sehun exclaims with a straight face, the rest of us turning to the younger male.

"sehun!" junmyeon yells, smacking the back of sehun's head. "there are children here, don't say that in public! or anywhere, really."

"i want my coffee back, baekhyun." i say, watching him take sips of the caffeinated drink.

"no."

"aren't you lactose intolerant?" i ask, raising an eyebrow with a smirk plastered on my face.

baekhyun's eyes widen, "this is creamed coffee? why didn't you tell me!" he exclaims, giving me my coffee back. "let's go home before my stomach starts acting up."

//

"ahh, home sweet home!" baekhyun smiles, frolicking around the dorm.

"don't shart." chanyeol warns, baekhyun holding onto his butt as he remembered the coffee he drank.

"by the way, baekhyun," i begin, putting a hand on his shoulder. "i got my coffee with soy, not dairy."

baekhyun gasps, "you son of a-"

"bitch!" sehun yells, pointing a finger at me. sighing he says, "it feels so great to curse like that."

"hey, since we're all together now, should we delete our group chat?" chanyeol asks, everyone completely ignoring sehun.

"no! are you kidding me? we have so many memories on there."

"yixing, you kept leaving. what memories did you have?" i ask, watching him as he tries to think of something.

"sure, yixing didn't have any memories, but let's keep it just in case." kyungsoo speaks up.

"whatever." chanyeol shrugs. "yo, jongdae?"

"hm?" i reply.

"why did you stop talking to minji?"

my eyes widen, "how do you know that?"

"she told me."

"she told you?" i ask with raised eyebrows. "when?"

"just this morning. she said you moved to kenya." he replies, eyes still glued to his phone.

"you never told me you were moving to kenya." yixing says, a look of sadness written all over his face. "i'm really gonna miss you."

"yixing, what the fuck, i'm not moving to kenya." i say before focusing on chanyeol again. "i thought i should stop talking to her just in case i catch feelings or something. i'm not saying i have feelings for her, but what if i end up liking her? then it would be weird because she thinks im this normal girl named chaewon and i cant just suddenly say 'hey, i'm actually chen from exo and i have a crush on you.' like, it doesn't work like that, you know?"

"mhm," chanyeol nods. "so what do i tell her? she's sad and i'm terrible with this stuff."

"tell her that it's for the best or something, i don't know."

"okay," he nods again. "sent."

i sigh, "good."

//
i don't think this chapter was super funny bc there was no messaging but thats okay also i didnt proof read lmao bye

-sami