Epic Gaming Confrontation

Ok so if I want to make sense of these self inserts with Yoosung. I'm just gonna say I'm studying abroad in Korea because my University has a study abroad program. Plus I've been wanting to learn the language for quite a while now, I heard it's fun to learn. But in this one we're connected through a game, you know how some games have connection to other players across the globe. Shamelessly shipping myself with Yoosung
-------------------------------------------------------

Yoosung has made his reputation as the lonely gamer boy, predicted to never get a girlfriend leading a sad lonely life. To him sounds sad just saying it or even hearing it from his closest friends. He always wondered what it would be like, to not be lonely. To not just look at those couples on the street or in his classes looking so happy being so loved. He wanted to be a part of it, deep down he just wanted to be loved.

Even if he did try, he would just chicken out, curse his shy nature, and then just spend the entire rest of the day and night playing games. His friends would berate him to actually do something productive with his life. But he can argue that gaming is productive, he would shove his stats on LOLOL on his friends faces if he could. It was much easier for him to game and talk with others over the screen. It distracted him, but in a good way. It distracted him by taking him away from reality, even the bad things. All the reminders of the bad things.

Tonight was an extra gaming session since it was a weekend. He willed himself to game until he passed out, which has happened often. He would rather not talk about that. He picked up his controller as he focused in front of his screen. Eyes narrowed, posture straightened, his attention not distracted. He was playing in a tournament in a team with 6 people against 6 other people. He picked out his character, interesting to him the character was also his nationality. He waited until the game started, and then communicated through his microphone to talk to the other players. To him the tournament became wild as every character on the screen ran about attacking each other. He felt a rush of adrenaline as he maneuvered his character.

His eyes moved across, he attacked and defeated two people already. He grinned feeling proud of himself, tonight was going to be a good night if he won this. It went well, until his character suddenly died.

"WHAT?!" He screamed in disbelief.
"How did I die?!"

The name popped up on the screen as soon as he said that.

Azir (Yoosung ) defeated by Ashe (MariPanda18)*

His jaw dropped in shock as he watched the screen fade and his character re spawn. His fingers couldn't even move as he had to come to the realization that he had been defeated. He shook his head to snap out of it. He wasn't about to let this one defeat get to him. Besides he has been defeated before.

It wasn't until it happened again and again, by the same person no less that he began to grow frustrated. He went into the slight gamer rage, but in the end the other team ended victorious. He sighed disappointed, and apologized in his mic to the other players on his team. At the end a chat opened between the two teams. No one entered it, except for one. The one who defeated him.

He decided to be nice and congratulate the person.

Hey, good game.

Nice and short, he knew getting mad wouldn't do him any good.

Thanks, although Yoosung huh? More like Yoosucked in this match.