Mystery Man (Part 1)

Part 1.5 of many Christmas one shots

Reina_de_Naipes

Ok so, with how long this fic was getting (legit it was at 6k when I last worked on it) I decided to split it up into two parts. Also my motivation is slowly leaving me again because my mood has been down lately. BUT I WILL FINISH THEM, THEY'RE IN THE WORKS. Ok so this is the Spideydevil fic (originally Irondevil but I felt Spideydevil fit better), it's kinda a One Night stand/College AU. And also a mix of a chat fic and regular fic. This is my first time actually writing these characters so they may be OOC, and I apologize if I disappoint. Some mature themes and things in here too so be warned

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In all his life of being a superhero, Peter Parker never thought he would be caught in this messy of a situation. It felt like being trapped in his own web. It took him a while to finally process the information, he woke up with such fuzziness in his mind and eyes. His head throbbed in pain, he imagined a knife being stabbed in his brain. After groaning in pain, and wiping the black spots away from his vision, he could finally register the white of his ceiling. He started registering every other sense. He moved his arms and legs, worried that if he lifted his head he would pass out again, and he even stretched to try and release the tension in his muscles. Until he paused, his eyes narrowed, because somehow it felt...weird. The feel against his skin was not the cloth of his pajamas, no these felt like, like sheets? Wait, he paused and moved again, this time he felt more panicked. It definitely felt like his skin rubbed against his sheets, he was sure of it. In the shock of realization, he sat up abruptly, and then immediately regretted it as pain seared through his entire skull. He took a moment to himself, and then he blinked seeing his dimly lit room. He scanned his room, rather slowly, and his heart accelerated seeing how ruffled his sheets were, and how his clothes scattered into an unorganized pile on the floor. His hands went to his face to rub the fatigue out, maybe he was dreaming. But, to his dismay, the room remained the same. He muttered a shocked curse, lifting the blanket, and then screaming. He covered his face in shame, and felt it even more so because he didn't remember what happened. What the hell happened?! He had so many questions buzzing in his head in his alarmed state, but he had no answers. The killer headache wasn't helping him either. He yelped, hearing the sudden, loud alarm from his phone on the nightstand. He had to quickly avoid the first shot of the light that came from the bright screen, otherwise his eyes would hurt again. He quickly glanced at the time displayed on his screen.

"IT'S 3:00 PM??!!" He screeched, seeing how late it was. Just how long was asleep? Enduring the large pain in his cranium, he unlocked his phone and checked all of his notifications. 2 missed calls from Aunt May, 30 unread messages from the group chat, and one message from Danny; he worried a little about the lashing of words he would get from May for not answering her calls. And in the group chat, Danny probably spammed another weird image he found from google again. Danny was well, Danny. He would contact them later, and probably die of embarrassment doing so. He just needed to get his head together for a moment. He squinted, noticing another notification in his messages. He looked at it, only to end up more confused. Because he did not recognize the number. Even the message, left him in the dark.

"Sorry I left without warning. But I think I should have more time to myself before I talk about it."

What did that mean? Also why didn't this person at least tell him their name at the end. His hand ruffled his messy brown locks in frustration. He wondered how he should figure out what happened. He closed his eyes, and tried to picture back to the night before. He remembered Danny threw a Christmas party, there were drinks, a LOT of drinks. And obviously he must have had drank a lot considering the killer hangover he had right now. He talked to some people? He thought hard, but that was all he got. Everything after drinking remained completely erased.