FE shipping Week 3+4

I decided to combine the two days after skipping the second because I'm using Jimin's song Lie as a track for this the song was my inspiration. Reina_de_Naipes the pairing I went with was Robina. I don't ship this as much as Male Robin x Chrom but Robina fits the song better.
-------------------------------------

You ever think of the concept of soulmates? Two people tied to each other for the rest of their lives where they can live with each other  and love each other? Now let's talk about The red string of fate, the physical evidence of the bond between two people.

Lucina gazed upon the string, the knotless string that has been with her since birth. How she despised the thing, the whole concept actually. For it caused her nothing but anxiety. Her father told of all the stories, how when you first meet you see the knot tie, and you slowly start to fall in love. It happened to him when he was younger. It even happened to her very great grandfather. But that's what they were, stories. A tale of endless fiction, it wasn't until she reached her teen years that she realized the story held a bunch of lies. Especially considering her own love, wasn't even her soulmate.

His name was Robin. He had stolen Lucina's heart right before her, and there wasn't much she could do about it. She met him at the library one time, she didn't even pay attention to the string that time. She just noticed his white hair, and his voice. His voice so smooth, dare she say like silk. He was conversing with some random passerby, she hid behind the shelves. Then she heard his laugh, it made her cheeks warm a bit. Never had anyone had that affect on her that fast. She then observed his appearance, very casual, but then she caught the name tag. Did he work there?

Robin. It read.

She felt the overwhelming urge to talk to the stranger. So she hesitantly went out from the shelves. But a sudden thought came to her, if she talks to him what would she say? Now she became flustered, she really didn't think that one through. Becoming lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize she bumped hard into a person. She yelped, the books she had before tumbling out her arms. She opened her mouth to say something, but a familiar one beat her.

"I-I'm sorry! Are you alright?" They asked with concern. Blue eyes met deep brown and she was face to face with Robin himself. She stood dumbfounded, he looked a lot more....handsome...up close. He bent down to her feet, the move nearly making her form jump, and gathered her fallen books. He smiled once he stood back up, and handed her the novels. "Sorry about that, I should really watch where I'm going." He chuckled while scratching his cheek. She found the courage to speak again, really hoping her cheeks weren't visibly red, "N-No! Don't apologize! It was me who bumped into you so..."

Robin's gazed at one particular book as he handed them back, "The Red String of Fate? You're into that sort of history?" He asked curiously. She paused and then cleared her throat, "I'm not really interested, I'm just trying to research it, to see if the stories my father told me were actually true." She said, somewhat embarrassed, but he only seemed fascinated.

"I've never heard stories. Only about the basic, you meet someone and then you're tied together." Robin admitted while Lucina scoffed at the notion. "Well to me it seems ridiculous, who wants to be tied to someone they have the chance of hating?" She asked while Robin stared at her with a questioning look in his eyes. "What I mean is," she said, "is why should something as complicated as love be defined by this physical appearance?" She then shrugged, meanwhile Robin just chuckled and she could feel her heart jump again.

"You certainly have a lot to say about the Red String of Fate. Hm," He said and closed his eyes in thought, "I still feel bad about bumping into you. How about we get some coffee and we can talk more? After I'm done with my shift of course." He offered with a small grin, the offer almost making Lucina faint. Getting coffee together, an offhand way to say a date. She must be dreaming, never in her 19 years of living did she ever go out with someone. Was this fate? The Gods? The Force? Whatever it was, it certainly must've been amused by Lucina's red face and bewildered expression. She nodded silently and quickly went to a table, once there she covered her face with her hands.