09

summer

"BABYGIRL I WANNA CHANGE MY LOOK!" adym screams from the bathroom.

"are you talking about the pineapple you want on your neck?"

"maybe..." he says smirking.

"i'm down if your down to go.. but we should ask soi and jason , im thinking about a belly button piercing" i say

"sexy.. and already texted them jason is the only one that wants to"

"okay then lets go pick him up and go"

+++

we get to the tattoo shop and i get my piercing first with one guy while the other guy does jason's

adym holds my hand as i get it.

once the needle goes in i squeeze hard as hell but it ends quickly.

"damn i survived" i say giggling.

"i know i thought you were never gonna make it!" adym says jokingly, i giggle.

"anywhore you need to pick out which pineapple you want on your neck" i say

"already have sugar baby" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

"ew sugar baby? and ew stop wiggling your eyebrows" i say chuckling, he chuckles too.

the man cuts on the ink thingy (i don't know much about it don't judge lmao)

i go to the seat and hold adyms hand.

"aww my little protecter" he says teasing me.

i roll my eyes playfully.

*10 minutes in*

"your so sexy today" he says with a groggily voice.

"shhh" i giggle.

*1 hour later*

okay so adym got two tattoos.

one was the pineapple *insert picture here*

and he got a younow tattoo for his one year on younow

he's currently having a younow broadcast right now showing his supporters his tattoos.

"to all the new people yes i have a pineapple on my neck.. i like being different yall are just gonna have to get that" he says chuckling.

im not in the broadcast because i'm in victorias secret short ass shorts and im not trying to get him banned.

"Summer? yea she's here. SUMMER COME SHOW THEM YOUR PIERCING" he screams even though im right in the same room as him.

he glances at me and raises and eyebrow.

i stand up and make hand motions to my shorts.

he smirks and looks back at the camera.

"shes in the shower. i'm sure she'll take a picture of  it or go live" he says.

"and if she doesn't ill be sure to get a picture" he adds and winks.

"but i'm gonna get off in a few minutes at the hour mark.... i'm very hungry" he says licking his lips and glances at me

making me choke on my water cause we already ate dinner.

"oh your out.. good now we can go eat now" he says quoting eat with his fingers.

i shake my head

naughty boy.

_____

IM BACK BITCHES.

ive been doing school shit you know.

but ive decided to update and ill try to as much as i can!

love yall! -kingsummerr