10

* 1 month later*

summer

so were about to go to a new years eve party with adym and the girls.

and i'm actually really looking forward to getting as lit as i can tonight cause why not.

i'm currently getting dressed in a bomb ass outfit.

 i wanna be comfy but cute at the same time as you can see

"baby you ready?" adym asks.

"yea im coming" i say coming out my room.

_____

"first shot, a lot more to come" gretchen says as me and her take out first shot of the night.

"sexy" adym whispers in my ear standing behind me.

i bite my lip and giggle before kissing him on the lips as gretchen pours another.

"here you go hoe" she says

"thanks bitch"i say and we take the second one together.

ohh its gonna be a long ass night!

___

adym

"Damn ma!" i scream as summer grinds on me to the music.

  a good night so far, summer looks fine as hell and to top that off shes on top of me grinding, i repeat grinding.on.me.

"mmm is daddy getting hard for me?" she says close in my ears.

damn shes so sexy.

"you tell me" i say in a husky voice smirking.

she giggles and begins to kiss my neck.

"GET SOME ADYM!" Sawyer says.

i start to chuckle.

"aye lets go over there" i say and she gets up and so do i.

we go over to the living room where the tv was on and the rocking eve was on.

maria carry just came on and "QUEEN" summer screams.

___

"oh shit well nevermind" summer says after her horrible horrible floppy ass performance.

i chuckle.

"OH DAMN WE HAVE FIVE MINUTES LEFT TIL THE BALL DROPS!" Cameron screams coming in the room.

i sit down and get comfy and summer sits on my lap... i smirk to myself.

*4 minutes later*

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" everyone screams and confetti goes all over the house and i lean in and kiss summer.

we pull apart and she looks at me and says...

"happy new year daddy"

______

sorry it was so short..but its been hella long since the last time i updated and im sorry☹️

but like i said, school and shit goes on and i really don't have time but i love you guys and thank you guys so much for the votes and comments i really appreciate it❤

love you guys!

-summer