11

summer

i wake up with a major hangover once again..

i whine as my head pumps of pain.

i roll over to my opposite side to see adym sleeping so soft... he looks like an angel, with his fucking perfect ass facial features.

i try to smile but it makes my headache hurt worse so i just kiss him on the cheek and get up to get rid off this stupid ass hangover.

as i'm getting a aspirin an bottle of water i start fixing my hair, which is a mess from last night, its fucking mess and since I have mixed girl hair its even more of a mess.

as i'm fixing my hair i feel someone grab me by the waist which makes me almost makes me piss my pants.. well i only have panties on but you get the catch phrase.

but i see its adym, "babe you scared meee" i whine turning around wrapping my arms around his neck.

he chuckles lowly "my bad" he says in his morning voice which is sexy as hell.

"you look so tired babee" i say running my hands down his face.

"babe i am tired come back to bed with me" he groans squeezing my ass.

"i'm not tired though" i whine kissing him all over him.

"we can just chill come on baby girl! for your daddy?" he asks.

"fine just for you" i say rolling my eyes playfully and we get back in the bed.

he lays down first and i lay beside him but he pats his lap so i get on top of him so i wrap my legs around his torso and snuggle in his chest.

"mmmm" he groans, and i sit back and kinda grind on him making him hard.

"fuck babygirl" he groans throwing his head back.

i giggle and get up walking back into the bathroom.

"i'm going to get some food, so if you want some you better get ready" i say.

"that wasn't funny summer!" he whines.

"ah haa" i say sticking my tongue out as i say it.

__

he ends up coming with me and by that tome its already lunch time.

his outfit-

mine -

"babeee i want in and out" i whine as we leave

"fine, only cause you look fine as hell right now and i love in and out" he says biting his lip  

"stop and drive babe" i say looking away smiling.

he chuckles looking at me and then pulls off.

___

we get to in and out and we both get a burger and fries the usual.

"so im thinking we should move and get that apartment together, you know the one we looked at a few weeks ago"

"the one with the view, and balcony?" i ask excited.

"yes that one" he chuckles

"thats a good idea living alone, now we wont have to worry about any interruptions" i smirk.

he smiles and looks down.

"so whens the moving day?" i ask

"anytime this week"

"damn we've gotta start packing"

____

im back and this is maybe one of the shortest chapters im so sorry😭

y'all have been begging me to update and its a short ass update.

i'm going to try my best to update as much as possible !

love you guys💓

- summer