12.

- 5 days later -

summer

todays moving day and we literally have everything put in at the apartment.

i literally had to sleep on the living room couch at the apartment with the girls

"im gonna miss yall" i say kissing the girls on the cheek.

"promise us we'll see you at least 5 days out of the week" alanah says.

"we will" i say giggling hugging them.

- once we get to the apartment -

"ahh finally" i say sighing as i hold adym's hand behind me as he follows.

he chuckles and pulls me towards him as he shuts the door.

"how you feel?" he says looking at my lips before he licks his.

"happy.. how do you feel?" i ask smiling rubbing his hand.

"amazing" he says smirking before grabbing my ass and biting his lips.

"awh looks like you want a little sum sum already" i say giggling leaning in and right as our lips touch i pull away.

"too bad daddy" i say going in the bathroom in our room to get changed in my night clothes which is literally going to wear a supreme bra and panties.

i come back out and he's out on the balcony so i just go make me drink.

adym

i go out to the balcony to calm myself because i literally almost busted my ass in that bathroom and fucked her then and there.

i hear a glass break and i see summer cleaning it up with only a bra and panties and her ass.. damn her ass is poppin right now.

damn all thats mine.. lucky man.

i go up to her and grab her by the waist, "damn my girl the baddest, you cant dress like that and get away with not getting freaky." i say licking my lips.

"can't a girl just be comfy?" she asks smirking.

"well with a body like yours its hard to ignore" i say

she just giggles and starts walking away.

i admire her body as she walks away until my body reacts and i grab her picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

summer

"put me down" i whine.

he just ignores me and takes me into our room and flops me down.

i try to sit up and he pushes me down smirking which makes me giggle.

he begins kissing my stomach and up to my breast giving me a hickey and then back down to the pantie line.

damn he about to eat- ahhh shit

he starts to pull my panties down slowly teasing.

he finally stops teasing and you know what happened next.

-next morning-

i wake up feeling amazing i usually do when he ya know.. eats the kitty (im not trying to be really descriptive atm lmao)

i roll over to find adym gone so i get out the bed and put my bra and panties back on and go out to the main room.

as i open the door i hear music playing which sounds like me and his favorite song atm "i'm the one" with justin bieber, dj khaled,chance the rapper,lil wayne and quavo.

i know a lot of fucking names but the song is fire.

i see adym is sitting on the couch editing his last youtube video he filmed which ya queen was in, it was the truth or dare dirty edition and we got freakyy.

i go and kiss him on the lips before going to make breakfast, after i kiss him and turn around and he smacks my ass.

i turn around and give him a pouty face as i rub my butt.

i'm in a pancake and bacon mood, so thats what i end up making.

adym

im editing my video and everything and summer comes over kissing me and looking all sexy.

and i smacked her ass when she turned around cause i cant resist not touching the booty, especially hers.

she goes to the kitchen to make breakfast i'm guessing and i end up sneaking up behind her.

  i end up taking a picture of her cause i'm trying my hardest to make these assholes that are after summer to know she mine only mine.. booty and everything mineeeeeee

so i take a picture of her whole body and caption it "get you a girl that can cook" and added a heart eye emoji and post it to snapchat and my instagram story.

i lick my lips and wrap my arms around her kissing her on the neck.

"i aint gonna lie you give the best head" i say chucking thinking about last night.

she giggles "i know" she says making me chuckle.

"well i feel amazing so you already know"

i bite my lips chuckling and look at her breasts to see a hickey and i smirk..

"all mine"

_____

yay! i updated! and it was kinda dirty but you know its whatever.

i'm trying to make it as good as i can for y'all lmao

love y'all

-summer