16.

summer

i wake up to being wrapped in adyms arms.. and i also wake up with a major hangover.

i groan rolling over and i just stare out the window and see that we get a amazing ass view of the ocean.

i go to the sliding door and go to the balcony and look out, admiring the view.

once im finished doing that i look back at adym whose still sleeping so i crawl onto him and i sit on his lap.

i look down to see i have on only red lingerie bra and panties.. i smirk and start kissing his neck, and then i began to start grinding on him.

he then starts to wake up and grabs my waist holding me down, "good morning daddy" i say once he opens his eyes.

"mmm, good morning baby girl" he says sitting up.

i continue to kiss him on the neck before he pulls my chin up and we kiss on the lips and it becomes a full out make out session.

he moves over and flips us over so that I'm on the bottom making me laugh.

he starts kissing my stomach and my thighs.

"you're so sexy baby" he says.

i smile as he starts kissing all the way up to my pantie line, he starts taking off my panties and began eating me out.

"oh shit" i say under my breath as he flicks his tongue faster and sticks two fingers in me. "fuck daddy" i moan grabbing his hair. i throw my head back as he goes faster and faster. i then start getting to my climax.

"im gonna cum baby" i whine and he goes faster so that i cum quicker. i end up cumming in the matter of seconds he sucks off his fingers and i sit up still trying to get over how fucking good that was.

"that was amazing" i say standing up and i put my panties back on.

_

"thank you so much" i say to the maids that we hired for the day to clean up the house from last night.

once i shut the door i get back to what me and adym were talking about before.

"but hold up a second now we get this place for 1 more week?" i ask excited as i sit back down at the island in the kitchen and i grab my drink from starbucks we got with posts mates.

"yea, just me and you" adym says smirking.

"it's gonna be amazing" i say standing up and as i stand up adym smacks my ass.

i gasp at how much it hurt and he just chuckles.

i walk over to the bluetooth that plays music in every room in the house, plus the speakers outside, and i cut on a playlist i have on spotify.

'wild thoughts' come on which is my fav cause its got my boo, bryson tiller in it.

i grab adyms hand and dance my way outside to the jacuzzi.

"you're in a great mood today" he says chuckling

"marvelous, i mean i got some amazing head this morning, we're staying in this huge ass mansion in malibu for a whole week.. with an amazing view, and im 21. i mean why wouldn't i?" i ask giggling.

"you seem tipsy still" he says chuckling as he gets in the jaquzzi.

"no i'm just being myself" i say smiling.

he just stares at me a then starts licking his lips.

"what?" i ask god and i start shaking my hips a little to tease him.

"you just never fail to impress me" he says scanning my body.

i bite my lip and start walking in the hot tub slowly strutting my hips.

"you're so sexy" he says as his eyes follow me.

once i'm completely in, i walk over to him and sit on his lap wrapping my arms around his torso.

he starts kissing my breasts before leaving a mark.. as usual, we then began to have a make out session.

we eventually pull away as things start to get heated.

i start kissing his neck and i leave mark, "damn babygirl" he groans as i give him one.

i giggle and he grips onto my ass before smacking it.

"you're so bad"

__

finally! a new chapter lmao.

by the way if your into badass justin bieber (Jason McCann), you should read this book "she will be mine"  by a good friend of mine, her username is Laurwritess it's a really dope ass book and im honestly hooked! give her some love.

and you should also check out trgedy account she's another good friend of mine and also she makes dope ass books she has a book about cameron dallas but he's a badass as well its a really good book and me and her would love you forever if you did so comment if you check either hers or laurens book out, but i love you guys lots!

- summer