17.

adym

my baby girl is so god damn fine like damn. thats all i've been thinking about.

"daddy i loveeeeeeeeeee youuuuu" summer said giggling as she wraps her arms around me and looks me in my eyes.

"i love you too mami"

she bites her lips and moans a little, "i love when you call me that" she says & starts kissing me slowly.

"mmmm" i groan, slow kisses always turn me on and i know we definitely need to leave the sex alone til at least tonight.

our sex drive as a couple is high as hell.

we make out for a good 3 minutes and then she pulls away & starts walking away all seductively

i realize i'm just staring at her admiring her... ayo lemme not get hard i needa wait.

i start to following her into the house and dry off.

"whatchu tryna do today?"

"we could just go out to the beach or something" she says sounding like she was debating.

"whatever you want babygirl" i say grabbing a pineapple fanta out the refrigerator.

"the beach it is" she says chuckling.

___

we've been at the beach for a good hour getting a tan.

"baby lets go swimm for a littleee" summer says standing up.

"okayy" i say standing up.

she starts running away and i just stare cause shiii her ass if just jiggling... her body is so perfect.

i lick my lips as i watch her and start running in after shes in the water already.

she turns around and bites her lip as she watched me run in.

"were you watching me run in??" she asks giggling

"shii maybe i meannnn your just so fineee" i say grabbing her by the ass and pulling her in for a kiss.

i give her small kisses before looking at her

"you know i cant resist looking at all that ass" i say biting my lip.

she starts rubbing me though my shorts "i be treating you right don't i?" she says looking me in my eyes.

"mmmhmm" i hum and she starts kissing my neck slowly, mind you were standing in the water in public but i don't really care right now cause now im horny.

she starts sucking on my neck giving me a huge ass hickey on my neck.

she then proceeds to stick her hands in my pants.

"baby were in public" i say cause we cant be getting charged if some bitch ass old lady wants to report us.

she groans "fineee, come on lets go to the car" she says.

i smirk" shiit whatchu tryna do in the car" i say as she pulls me away to the towels and picks them up.

"you'll see" she says looking back smirking.

she bends down and makes sure to put her ass right on my bulge i start right at it cause yoyu already knowww.

she stands back up and starts walking again.

we really boutta do some in the car.

i open the car door for her cause im a gentleman.

"thank you daddy" she says getting in.

"your welcome mami"

i get in the car and shes already leaned in for a kiss

summer

i swear adym is just so fine i can never get enough if him.

and when i see him shirtless i just always wanna piece of him.

when we started making out in the water i got so wet and horny.

so i know what ima do.

i lean in the kiss him as soon as he gets in the car.

he leans in and kisses back and i start rubbing his through his shorts again.

"mmmm baby" he says

i smirk cause thats just satisfaction.

i then stick my hands in his pants and start stroking him slowly.

then i pull his pants down more so i can start sucking his dick.

i lean in and start twirling my tongue on his tip he grabs onto my hair for more control.

i spit on it a few times before i start stroking and sucking at the same time

"fuckk mami"

he has one hand gripped on my ass and the other with a handful of my hair.

i start fitting more and more in my mouth.

he pushes my head more so i start gagging cause i got almost his whole dick and his dick is big so.

i go on for a good amount of time before he starts groaning like crazy and gripping onto my hair harder.

"im gonna cum baby" he groans.

i go quicker and quicker until he's even louder and he starts to clench up before he starts cumming in my mouth.

"mmm" i hum and swallow cause mama ain't raise no bitch

"god damn summer" he says sitting up adjusting.

i sit up smirking "had to get right daddy" i say.

"babygirl it's your turn when we get home" he says smirking and starts speeding off.

___

its been a year. lmaooo my bad

i've been hella busy this past year a lot has happened but im back!

hopefully lmao ima just have to update on a schedule to make sure i actually do whats needed.

i know yall have missed me cause shit i get so much love on this book and i'm thankful asf, i truly am.

ily guys!

- summer