Oswald Imagine

Oswald is the king of Gotham. He was the leader of the biggest gang and could control the world of criminals in Gotham. Fish was gone, no longer a problem for Oswald. People would come to Oswald if they wanted money for the jobs they did.

Victor came back after one job and came back with this girl. The girl had brown hair and bright blue eyes. Oswald was shocked to find someone else in his mansion of his. Oswald pulled Victor aside to know what she was doing here and Victor just simply said " she was in my way.".

Oswald was wondering what to do as she was here. He decided that she could stay here as she didnt cause any trouble. Oswald started to chat with the girl whose name was Josephine. Their chats started to become longer each day. Their chats would also become more personal about their family.

Oswald felt like he actually had a friend. this was an exciting moment for him because he never had any friends when he was younger. When Josephine asked if she could leave Oswald would always say no because his biggest fear was losing a friend as soon as he made one. So Oswald got Selina to steal things for Josephine like blankets, food and drink.

During one of the chats that Josephine had with Oswald was that she was a cat lover so Oswald asked Selina to get Josephine a cat as a gift. Selina found a silver-grey female tabby that was stray. Selina brought it back for Oswald to give to Josephine. Oswald thanked Selina for getting him a cat for Josephine. Oswald then walked to where Josephine was staying and gave it to her. Josephine's face lit up in excitement.

She quickly took the cat from Oswald and named it Sammie. Oswald thought this was a wonderful name. After Josephine thanked Oswald for getting her a cat, Oswald couldn't stop thinking about Josephine and how kind and thankful she was for everything she had. Oswald really liked Josephine so he thought it would be a good time to ask her on a date.

The next day, Oswald had enough courage to ask her. He walked into where Josephine was staying and just said straight to the point "Would you like to go on a date with me?" Josephine didn't need a second to think, she said "Yes!". Oswald face was washed over by happiness. He couldn't believe it!

Credit to Jojo_the_Rad_Penguin for the idea! Hope you like this imagine!Thank You once again for commenting and idea for imagine!✨😆❤️
Would anyone like a part 2?