Jervis x Reader Imagine *REQUESTED*

requested by @HarleyQuinnBAM, sorry it took so long to write, i procastinate heaps so, anyways hope you enjoy it!

Tonight i am on my way to the Sirens Night Club to see the Great Jervis Tetch. All of my friends have been and seen him and said he was brilliant and worth watching. I arrive shortly after the Club opens, i go to look for Barbara. I see Barbara up on the small stage about to announce the Great Jervis Tetch. I walk up to the front of the stage to watch. He walks across the stage right to the middle with his long coat slowly dragging behind him.

I was mesmerised by how he could do hypnosis on people. He caught me staring at him a few times so i quickly turned away as i felt my cheeks burning up. There was a break during his performance so i walked over to Barbara to see her. As i walked up to her she turned around and was so excited to see me. We talked for about 10 minutes then Jervis Tetch started walking up to us. He asked Barbara who I was and i blushed.

Jervis had to leave us to finish the show and Barbara said to me that she thinks Jervis likes me. I told her she was wrong. After the show was finished Jervis came up to me as i was leaving . He said that he likes me and he would like to talk to me again another time. I agreed in shock and gave him my contact number. He walked off with happiness as i stood in shock of what just happened!

im sorry that it took this long for me to write. I still hope you enjoy it.

- jordan