Favorite Fast Foods + tv show chapters

Okay, hi, i can't wait for season four of Gotham to come out. Like the day it comes out, i am going to be sitting at home with a bunch of popcorn and watching it.I was wondering if you guys would like any chapters that are mixed with other tv shows, so if you have any suggestions, comment them on my page or below. Anyway, i thought i would update this book with another chapter. As you can tell, i am terrible at keeping up with my books but im trying (but it seems to be failing) :). HERE WE GO!!!!

Jim: Jim is pretty keen on fast foods as he is always on the go and can't stop to cook something for himself or others. Although he likes fast food, when he is with others, he will most likely go to a proper restaurant to have lunch or dinner.

Harvey: Harvey will eat almost anything you put in front of him. He loves fast food with a passion and thinks it is one of the greatest things to happen in the world.

Oswald: Oswald is too busy trying to take other Gotham to worry about fast food. He also has people who can make food for him or he can force people to, either way works. His plans to take over Gotham are most important so as long as he has enough energy to work throughout the day, he doesn't care what foods he eats.

Edward: Edward is a really healthy eater and cares about what goes into his body. If something is fattening he will only eat small portions otherwise he doesn't feel good about it.

Ivy: (I'm saying she is a vegetarian.) Ivy hates fast foods as they aren't good for people as they are fattening and are full of oil. Since she is vegetarian, she has a healthy diet and likes to maintain that so she can be ready to help other plants grow and so that she can use as much of the day as she can.

Bruce: With Bruce, it depends on what he is feeling like. Somedays he will feel cravings for junk foods and other days he will want salads. So overall, he doesn't mind eating fast food but only when it is necessary.

Selina: Selina isn't a big fan of fast food. She likes to maintain a diet since she is running around heaps. She needs to be quick as she steals heaps of the things she now owns and if she eats fast food to often, she is scared it might slow her down and get her killed.

Jerome: Jerome really doesn't care what he is eating. He only cares about getting stuff into his stomach and then trying to eliminate Bruce Wayne from Gotham. Obviously Jerome wouldn't wait in line for ages for fast food, so if he gets bored while waiting he will just start terrorising the people inside.

Alfred: Alfred likes to keep a strict diet and at least tries to get Bruce to do the same but fails sometimes. In this case, he doesn't think fast food is good for anyone and is definitely not good for a young boy like Bruce.

So here it is, a long awaited chapter from the world's slowest updater. Thank you for reading this book.