↬ doppelganger (request) mr. freeze

Hi all!

This is a request from the lovely @KillJoyGermanNerd

"After he becomes Mr. Freeze and I would like it, if it was about the reader also being an Indian Hill escapee who generally has the same powers as Victor except she doesn't need a suit or freeze ray, and they meet each other at a meeting where they were both assigned the same tasks."

Thank you for requesting! You can request by the chapter labelled 'requests'!

Being locked up in Indian Hill was not the way I'd like to spend my time but it's not if I have a choice. I was sentenced here 2 years ago for "accidently" freezing the Gotham bridge and caused major accidents that resulted in over 5 deaths. So right here is where I'm going to be for the next 10 years, yay. Nothing and no one good ever comes in or out of this place. All of the guards are idiots and don't care about us and other inmates are trying to start gangs and frighten some of the newbies.

I tried escaping once but backfired as all the alarms starting going off as I reached the roof. What a shame. Well, today's the same as every other day, go into the lunch room for meeting, start completing tasks that the guards and maintenance are too lazy to do and then sleep or talk to the wall for the rest of the day. What a wonderful life. Currently, I'm walking into the lunch room trying to psych myself up to listen to all of the crap that the staff are going to say. I arrive and take my seat and see an unfamiliar face amongst the crowd, who on earth could that be, I thought. I'm trying to put a name to the face but it doesn't seem to be working out.

I get assigned my task of mopping up the lunchroom and the surrounding areas with Mr. Unfamiliar. I walk up to him all high and mighty and he just stares blankly at me and then turns around to get on with the work. Suddenly, out of anger, I freeze the mop and he doesn't drop it like everyone else. Maybe because he looks like a popsicle. Anyway. He finally takes notice of me instead of being ignorant and connects the pieces that we have similar powers.

"What? How? It took me ages to develop the technology and suit and you can just freeze things from your emotions. How is this even possible?" He responds with. "It's called the result of a failed experiment and what's your name Mr. Unknown?". "Oh, sorry for that. I'm Victor, well more commonly known as Mr. Freeze. I'm surprised you haven't seen the news about me.". "Why would I need to take notice of that when I'm not leaving here anytime soon?" "Fair point, anyways, let's just finish this boring task.".

Boring, huh, okay let's think of something. What could I do to make this less boring. Got it. He starts mopping around the tables near the kitchen and I start talking until my tongue would fall off, just to get a reaction out of him. He slowly starts getting mad and it's soon my time to shine. Then he just yells and this is where it begins. I freeze the floor beneath us, creating a mini ice rink for us to have our fun on. A state of shock appears on his face and I just laugh and skate around on my bare feet because this stupid place won't let us wear any shoes.

"See, now it's not that boring is it? Well it wasn't that boring before because you had me." I smirk while responding. He just gives me this look of approval. "Well let's have fun, shall we.". We skate around for around half an hour until the ice starts to melt away and then we realise how bad this is going to be to mop up. Oh well, we had our fun. We laughed and are also bruised from the amount of times we fell. This might look bad for the guards, ha.

It takes an hour to actually mop up everything and I'm sorta sad. This was probably the best time I've had while completing such boring tasks, I usually get assigned with all the quiet and scared ones. "Well, Victor, I hope we can do this again someday because this was quite fun." "I have to agree with you, you are quite fun to be around and make things much more interesting. Maybe we could even break out of this hell hole together and wreak havoc on Gotham for treating us like criminals.", "Maybe, just maybe.".

I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for the request!

Thank you all for reading my books and I also have another book based off American Horror Story! If you'd like to read that, just click on my profile and it will be my only other book!

dani