Chapter 4

I'm glad yall like it so far! Please comment what you think about this chapter and maybe even give me a vote? That would mean a lot! LOVE YOU! ENJOY!

(Harry's POV)

There were tears running down my mum's face. "I'm sorry," I whispered as the blue and red lights started to flash outside our living room window. She shook her head at me opening the front door. The head of the London Police Department was walking up the porch stairs. "Is this the Style's residence?" He asked. I felt like I was going to pass out. "Yes," My mum said, looking back at me with sad eyes. "Well, is your son home?" He asked sternly. My mum choked out a sob and slowly nodded her head, looking back at me again. I wiped my nose and hesitantly walked to the door and stood behind my mum. "Well, I'm sorry to tell you that your son is under arrest," He said to my mum. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I fisted the back of my mum's shirt. Her hands came up to cup her mouth and she sobbed into them. "I'm sorry," I said again.

The next thing I knew the Policeman forcefully pushed my mom out of the way and grabbed my wrists putting handcuffs onto them. I screamed out for my mum and sobbed, but she just watched as he took me away. "Mum please!" I screamed. She just shook her head and shut the door as the policeman took me away from her. "Please no! I'm sorry!" I screamed, trying to get away from him. "Stop," He said harshly, taking his gun off his belt and holding it to my head. "Please," I whispered. He just smirked and put his finger on the trigger. I squeezed my eyes shut and then he pulled it.

I sat straight up in bed, sweating, shaking, crying. I grabbed my pillow and brought it to my chest, squeezing it as tight as I could. "P-Please," I whispered shakily. I started rocking back and forth and my eyes were wide. I've had many nightmares similar to this one, but never this bad. Never have I gotten shot in one of them before. It scares the absolute shit out of me. I released the death grip I had on my pillow and flipped my legs over the edge of my bed, running my hands down my face. "God....," I murmured. I just sat there. Thinking. About what? Just different shit that I shouldn't be thinking about at five in the morning. A tiny portion of that shit is Louis. He's not shit though. He's the complete opposite of it.

~~~

I never went back to sleep last night. I got out of bed and got a glass of water and watched telly until seven a.m. My mum came downstairs at about eight and asked me if I was alright. I nodded and told her I was fine. She didn't look convinced but she walked away anyway. I watched telly until nine forty-five, then I fell asleep on the couch until eleven when mum started shaking me. "Harry," She said. I slowly opened my eyes. "Harry. We're going out for lunch with Jay and Louis," She smiled. I groaned in disbelief. It's been a week and a half since the hug incident and I'm still embarrassed because of it. "Now get ready. We're leaving in an hour," She said, walking away.

~

We walked into the restaurant to be greeted by Jay. Louis stayed put in his spot in the waiting area, chewing on his nails. He looked adorable. He was wearing a blue beanie and a white shirt with tiny blue stripes on it. I sighed. It's either now or never. I pass my mum and Jay who were talking about some magazine that everyone's reading, and sit next to Louis. He looks up at me then looks back down at his fingers. "Do you not like me?" I came right out and asked. He looked up at me again and just stared at me. I sighed and stood up. He grabbed my wrist. "I do like you," He whispered. I looked down at him. This is the first time within the month and a half he's lived here that he's spoken to me. "Good. I thought you were scared of me," I said, smiling. He didn't smile back, which made mine disappear. We sat there for a moment in silence. It wasn't necessarily a comfortable silence. "Hey...uhm. I was wondering if-."

"Tomlinson. Party of four," The waitress said, grabbing some menus. Are you freaking kidding me? Right when I finally get the balls to say something to him, and something I've been dying to ask him for a while, we're freaking called to our table where there is no privacy. Heck. I'm asking him anyway.

The waitress seated us at our table and handed us our menus. I was sitting next to Louis and our mums were across from us. "Would you like to start off with some drinks?" She asked, smiling at us. We gave her our drink orders and started scimming through the food choices. "Hey Sweet," Jay said looking up from her menu and looking at Louis. "Does the steak sound alright?" She asked. Louis nodded and looked down at his hands. I sighed and closed my menu. "Mum," I said, making her look up. "Can Louis come over and watch a film tonight?" I asked. Louis' head rose up and his eyes were wide. I gave him a closed mouth smile and he frowned back. "Of course he can!" My mum said happily. Jay smiled and looked at Louis. "Louis loves to watch films!" She said. Louis was blushing. I bit my lip and looked down at my lap. When I looked back up my mum was smiling at me. She's been wanting me to get to know Louis, but I've been wanting to, too. He's just so cute. He's got the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen and he's so small. I just wanna wrap my arms around him and kiss him. But if I do or say these things my nightmares will become reality.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING! Please leave a comment down below and tell me what you thought! I LOVE YOU! <3