Chapter 10

Chapter 10

From: Hazza

To: Lou

"Come over pleeeeaasseee"

From: Lou

To: Hazza

"I'm taking a nap. sorry"

I smiled and walked towards the front door.

"Harry, where are you going?" My mum asked, from the kitchen.

"Oh just over to Louis'! I'll be back for dinner," I said back. She didn't respond so I assumed it was ok. I closed the front door behind myself and quickly made my way over to Louis' front door.

The both of us have been extremely happy over the past week. That whole week consisted of cuddling and sweet kisses. We're pretty sure our mums are suspicious though. It's not like we've got anything to hide, because we have confessed our feelings for eachother to both of our mums, after all. But it's more like us waiting for them to find out.

"Ah. Ello Harry!" Jay said happily, opening the door wider for me to walk inside.

"Hi Jay!" I said back, just as enthusiastically.

She smiled and pointed upstairs, closing the front door, with a small clicking noise.

I quickly made my way up the stairs and peeked through the small crack in Louis' door. He was lying down on his bed with his eyes closed, and his phone was sitting beside him. I walked in as quietly as I could and stood by his bed, smiling down at him.

"H-Haz. Stop staring at me."

I snapped out of the little daze I was in. "Wait- you..I thought you-."

"When you didn't respond to my text I knew that you were going to sneak in here and do that," Louis giggled.

I bit my lip and sat down on the edge of his bed, next to his thighs. "Apparently you're not as gullable as I thought." I cupped his cheek and smiled down at him.

"You think I'm gullable? Ha!" Louis exclaimed.

"You're not stuttering Lou," I whispered, running my hand through his hair.

He blushed and covered his face.

I laid my body down and turned on my side so I was facing him. "What?"

Louis removed his hands from his face and looked up at me. "Do I really stutter that much?" He asked, with a look of embarrassment on his face.

I smiled. "It's not a bad thing Lou." I moved my head closer to his and gave him multiple eskimo kisses.

"I've b-b-," He paused and took a deep breath. "I've been working on it."

I cupped his cheeks gently in my hands and looked into his eyes.

"I usually only do it when I get nervous or scared...but its just g-grown on me," He whispered, avoiding eye contact.

I bit my lip, trying not to chuckle at how annoyed he looked. "I love it though because...it's you."

Looking back at it now, that was painfully cliché.

Louis nuzzled his head into my chest. "Thanks," He whispered, almost inaudibly.

I softly kissed his head and started playing with his hair. "So, were you actually planning on taking a nap?"

Louis slowly shook his head, not looking up at me. I smiled a little and linked my fingers through his. He gently squeezed back and breathed out deeply through his nose.