Chapter 1

Lisa's P.O.V.

I walked home from a long day of school and my hair blonde blowing in the wind of fall. Leaves falling and covering the grass. The trees were turning bare awaiting winter time to come and become cold. I loved to fall it was my favorite season. It wasn't too hot but it also wasn't too cold, It was wasn't really warm either. Just a nice breezy cool temperature.

I had finally got to my driveway I noticed the car seemed to be packed with 2 suitcases. The ones that were in my room, my mother was sitting in the passenger's seat, my father on the other side. I walked up wondering what was going on. Then my brother Oliver came walked out. He looked sad, very sad, I was concerned.

A little about me is that I am 10 my brother is 8. We are not the best family in the world my Mom is always gone in the nights and my dad during the day. They never saw each other much and I think they had many friends because I always heard someone downstairs with one of them. Our family always fought with each other, not physically but verbally. It hurt to know my parents never loved me.

My brother was always the favorite he had black hair and green eyes. The way my mother always wanted, my father liked brown hair. We have dyed my hair before but it never ended well it would wash out in a few days and it's damaged easily. It's better now the silkiness of it.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, my mother says like the sea. I never thought I was exactly skinny. That's why I have always heard. I have heard people call me fat, ugly, stupid. I did get good grades and I never had anything wrong with me.

I was bullied every day at school for those reasons. I don't trust anyone anymore and which I hadn't told some people my past. I only have one friend, her name is Ashley and she goes to my school we loved each other so much.

I finally walked to the driver's side of the door and my father told me to get in so I did.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused

"Hush," said my mother in a calming tone. I could tell she was trying not to cry and I decided to relax.

We seemed to have drove forever until it stopped my mother grabbed my things out of the back. My brother hugged me tightly and said goodbye. "See you some day Hun," My mom said.

I didn't realize what was going on until they were driving away. I looked around at this building they had left me at. There was a sign next to it read.

All Girl Orphanage!

This is what happened they are leaving me. They don't want me, they never have. I grabbed my stuff and knocked on the door. There was no answer it was now about 5 pm. I knocked again then almost instantly there was a reply. The door creaked open and young women stood there to greet me.

"Hello, darling! You must be Lisa Nice to meet you! Why don't you come in!" She seemed so happy. I am not sure why. What has just happened is I was abandoned by my family.

All I could then remember was my mom saying "Hun" It's all I heard in my head. "Hun, hun hun"

**** 6 years later ****

I have been here for six years. I have been adopted twice but then brought back once they noticed my scars. I have been cutting for about five years now. I tried to release the pain from my life. I wanted to escape from the bitter reality. I don't have any friends in the orphanage. Not even the first one who greeted me. Mrs.Thorman she got fired. Now it's Mrs.Stutt, she is really mean and unfriendly. She bullies me and calls me fat and ugly and it doesn't help that I go to a different school and I still get bullied.

I tried to stop eating because of being so fat and disgusting. I am I know this is all my fault and I was too fat, ugly, and stupid. to go anywhere else. I have many things wrong with me. Depression, Anxiety, Suicidal, Anorexia, I cut, I also have voices in my head. This is what people don't really know. Until the orphanage tells them. I take meds but I don't really take them.still not happy but I do have a goal. I am 16 and I want to be 80 pounds. I know it seems hard but I don't have a weighing scale so I just don't eat anymore. That has gone on for about six years ever since I got dropped here.

I was then about to go to the Bathroom and brush my hair until Mrs.Stutt came in.

"Lisa, Get over here someone wants to see you!" she yelled

"Yes, Ma'am be right there!" I quietly yelled. I didn't like yelling but she was so far I ran into the bathroom I grabbed my brush and started brushing I then threw it on my bed and went out the door.

"Took you long enough. Now listen here you! Someone is wanting to adopt you. Be on your best behavior while we disguise your problems." She says

"Wait Mrs.Stutt." I say quickly "The only reason I end up back here is because of the Problem. Please don't tell them"

"Lisa, we have to. The need to know some way don't they?" She says I was scared now they can't know anything

"I will tell them eventually. I promise Mrs.Stutt". I was scared to tell the person or people about my problem but I was okay with someone just leaving me again. It always happens. What will be the difference this time?

"Fine," She said I was so happy "They are in here"

They? THEY? Is it a couple a new mother and father or the could be Gay or Bisexual. I would be fine with that. I respect the LGBT community. I walked into notice two boys. I thought I had known them before, but where? Instagram, Facebook, Twitter?

Yes!! I did know these boys......

A/N This is my first story!! Please dont be mean about it. I hope you guys like it... OMG i'm so nervous!!!!