Chapter 7

****At work****

Phil's POV

I wasnt sure if dan told lisa we were dating and I ddnt want to tell her so im hopeing he did. If he didnt thats fine to but I couodn't stop thinking about it while we were on working on our BBC radior show. We were going to be home a hour late so I texted

P: Me and Dan are going to be an hour late then normal. I hope you don't mind sweety.

>Decilivered<

I knew she was at school and couldn't message back quickly so I just will wait patentily. If she doesn't get it by when school is nearly ending I can call the school.

I knew she would be safe and sound at school so I decided to think about something else. Dan was sitting in his chair while I was in mine. He was writing ideas down for it aand I was excited to do this show. We are going on tour soon and we haven't told Lisa I hope she wont mind. I want to take her but I better see what Dan says

"Dan?" I ask

"Yea Phil, Finally gonna talk? I have been asking you stuff for over an hour!"
"Sorry" I reply I felt bad I have been caught up in my thoughts.

"Its fine phil. Now what did u want?" He seemed exhasted but I understood he would be

"Are we gonna take Lisa to the tour?" There was a long scilence until he answered.

"Non of our fans will know who she is phil. Maybe we need to tell them who she is. Phil we can but we will have to introduce her."

"We can do it on the radio show!" I said, I was happy we could take her

"No, Actually phl lets leave her here with nobody to look after her or anything"He laughed and I pouted and grabbed his arm.

"WHy you gotta tease me Dan" I said and pushed him away. He fell backwards out of his chair and I laughed.

****Lunch****

Lisa's POV

I was at lunch again after finding all my classes It was actually pretty wasy. I was with Molly again because we had a class right before this and after. I didn't take anything and eat again. Then I went to check my phone. It was from Phil. What did he want. I checked it

P: Me and Dan are going to be an hour late then normal. I hope you don't mind sweety.

Okay he didnt call me Hun but he called me Sweety I guess thats fine. I knew I would have to reply right when I got it so I satretd texting back.

L: Okay Phil sounds good. I will be fine. Maybe Molly can come over with me?

He replied almost imediatly

P: Thats Fine I would love to meet her! Make sure her parents are okay with it,

"Hey Molly want to come to my house after school." I asked not wanting to be alone.

"Sorry, I cant I have work tonight maybe some other time."

"Okay thats fine!" I said, even though I dont want to be alone.

****Walking home****

I couldn't stop thinking about what will happen in the furture with my new "Family" I have been here more then a few weeks but I still feel unloved and unwated. I guess I just didn'y know what to do. I really wanted molly to come home with me.

I have researched what people do if they like you and If we were alone I could tell her my sextuallity and see how she responded. I guess not tonight. I walked up to my front porch just wanting to get inside. I heard something. A rustling in the bushes.

Maybe just that bunny is back again. I dont think anyone would be hiding in a bush. I look behind me. My neighbor was working in the parkinglor of there apartment. I turned back and started to unlock the door when all of a sudden. A bag was thrown over my head and something was shoved in my miouth. I then passed out.

****3 hours later****

I woke uo again hopeing it was a nghtmare. I heard voices so I din't talk. I was scared but knew not to show it or show I was awake, Who knows what these people will do to me. I then decided to listen to them.

P1: I can't believe you stole this girl Adam. What were you thinking. You caould ger arrested for kidnapping.

P2: Don't worry I will put her back but I wanted to know something.

P1: Once she wakes up you have one hor.

I heard footsteps getting closer to me. The voices sounded like a girl and boy. I was really scared. I knew I would see dan and phil sooner if i woke up.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I then heard a door closed. The gitl must have left. I then felt a huge kick in the stomach.

Huff.. Huff.. I could barley breath. I then stood up and noticed this boy that took me was about 14 and had brow hair and Blue eyes. Who was this boy.

"Who are you?" I asked I think i was in his bedroom. Space bed sheets Dinosaurs lieing all around race care bed. This was his bedroom

"I am your worst nightmare." He said and then I started walking away not giving a response

"Wait Wait!" He said and I turned around

"What?" I said "You kidnapped me and you want to talk where is your mum and dad?"

"I have a question who are you and why were you going into Dan and Phil's apartment?"

"I live there." I relpied then ran out of his room and down the hall and down the stairs. I hid behind the counter and say his mum standing ther washing dishes.

"So let me guess. You are confused he kicked you and ased you some questions so you can away?" She said calmly

"Yea how did you know?" I asked confused

"He does that to everyone and you're lucky you got out of there quick he usually stabs them."

"What??!!" I sai a bit to loud and I covered my mouth.

"COme here Hun" I Cringed at that word but did as i was told. She then walked me to her car "Lets take you home."

I looekd around the boy was sitting on the couch with his head down and me and his mum walked me down to the basement and she opened the door that lad to the garage. I looked around everything was so neat and perfect. I looked at the car. It was a ford truck. (NOT SPON.) I cant wait to go home and see dan and phil again.

A/N:

Not much detail sorry but I wanted to let yall know I have 13 views in this booka nd about 5 or 6 votes! Thank you guys. I have some messages on my name You guys can just call me Pixie thats my nickname anyway.. I love you all have fun!

P.S. This actually took me two days to make because or writers block and I was sick the other day!