Chapter 5

****At The School****

The classes had already started a few minutes ago so I walked into the office as I looked on my map. I noticed that girl again. The one I saw at the target she still looked really beautiful and everything. I was really excited to get to know her more.

The person at the desk told me to go into the principles office and then the girl whose name I didn;t know said "oooh you're in trouble" We both laughed and then I knocked and walked in.

"OH hello, there Lisa how are you!"

"Good" I mumbled I was truly really shy around people I didn't know or like. I was just hoping I could make a good friend.

"Well let me tell you the rules here is a set of them so you remember them." He sat handing me the small book.

"Thanks," I mumble

"I see you are not much of a talker I can tell the staff so they know not to call on you or embarrass you if you want?"

I just nodded and kept nodding while he told me the rules.

Dress code

No shorts that are too short

No dresses or Skirts that are too short.

If you get dress coded you will be sent home to change or we can have you change at school.

In the Hallway.

No running.

No horseplay.

Please go straight to your classes.

Items that are not allowed in this school

Knifes

Guns

And type of drugs or cigarettes (including vape)

You may have a phone as long as you are not getting distracted by it during class.

"That's all for now. Please go out to Molly your assistant today and she will help you out."

So that her name I thought as I stood up and walked out. We then walked to my first class, Science.

My schedule was pretty simple I had different classes on different days except for my art.

Day 1...

Biology

Health (Semester class)

Lunch (A)

Geometry

Graphic Arts

Study hall

Day 2...

English

U.S. History

Learning Center Lab/ Study Hall

(Lunch C)

Art trades

Engineering

Study Hall

I was happy with it because I got all the classes I wanted. I took Spanish as an after school club along with Service Club, and Stage Crew Production. I was happy with what I was doing.

**** LUNCH ****

I sat with molly and her friends because I didn't want to be alone. She had four guys and another girl at her table. She must be straight was as her hair. Which was really straight while my is wavy.

I went up to get a lunch but didn't really get anything. Even though I was really hungry I couldn't get anything I didn't want to be bigger than i already am. That is the most worse thing that could happen.

I felt a little different in this school since I was wearing black jeans and a black shirt with a Red and Black Jacket. Everyone was no joke wearing shorts and tank tops I do know it's sort of Hot outside with a breeze but to me I am actually cold.

We all started talking and they asked me about my life at my other school and my experiences. Mollys friends names were Simon, Richard, David, Sean, and the girls named were Zoey and Bailey. I was actually excited to figure out most of them just from talking.

It was obvious they were the sort of popular group in school because most people paid a lot of attention but then there was a mean girl that seemed to have a little minion. I didn't know there names but they didn't look friendly.

I realized they weren't friendly when I accordantly bumped into them... We were walking and All of a sudden I tripped and fell to the floor. Luckily for me I didn;t have any food with me so I didn't spill anything.

I got up and saw them standing there. Molly whispered to me and said "those girls are trouble, there names are Rebecca and her Minion Stacy. I stood there as she looked me up and down. Then all of a sudden she grabbed my wrist. Before I knew what was going on I was in the restroom talking with them

"Listen here girl You almost hit me whats wrong with you!" She yelled I was scared but knew how to fight back. I always have. She was just another girl who hated me.

"Well, I'm sorry little Mrs. perfect now why don't you let me leave so you can go put on some more makeup." Then I mumbled whore under my breath and tried to walk out. I almost did until her minion Stacy Grabbed my arm and said "I wouldn't"

There was a group of guys standing out there in a line of girls needing to use the restroom. I knew nobody was getting in or out at this point. I then Shooved the stay off and walked out, Her "Bodyguards" were about to get me when I ran through the hallway and got shouted at by a teacher. I kept going until I turned the corner and hide in the library.

I never been in here before but I did know that I could act like I was getting a book. I walked over to the Fiction section and was hoping the had a book I really wanted. I didn't see it so I just grabbed a random one and went to the desk.

"Hello, may I please get this book," I asked as I handed her the book and my library card Molly gave me.

"Oh, you must be the new student. Of course, I didn;t think you were coming today but I can give you a tour of the library if you want Hun."

Everyone said that word. "Hun" I had a flashback. My brother hugged me tightly and said goodbye. "See you some day Hun" My mom said. I started to tear up. I then shook my head I knew most about it from Molly so I was okay.

"Okay," She said and sighed "I bet Molly told you all about it anyway"

A/N

Sorry for the ambush of Chapters I have already written the book I still have about one more chapter of it that I can post. I need to get to writing I will have a new chapter every other day for y'all. This is just a filler chapter!!