Chapter 4

**** One Week Later (Monday)****

Lisa's P.O.V.

We had ended up agreeing on a school pretty close only a little less than a mile. I could walk there but I needed supplies so there was no school today because it was a teacher day or something. We were going to be a few things I needed. I already have a Backpack and pencils. Also I have my sketchpad. My week is really wacky tho

Sunday: Chill

Monday: Get supplies

Tuesday: Take tour around school

Wednesday-Friday: Classes

Saturday: I'm not sure yet. I think there is a football game or something.

I got into the car and Dan was with me Phil had to go to the store to pick up some things. While we were driving Dan was playing some 21 pilots. I loved it, finally once heathens was done playing we got out of the car and into the target near our apartment.

We got out of the car and started to walk in. Instantly I noticed this girl. She looked really pretty, brown long hair with purple on the tips. Brown eyes, she was wearing jean shorts and a white top with a plaid jacket and black converse. She looked amazing. I didn't really do much just leggings and a jean jacket. Along with a touch of makeup.

We walked and finally found some school stuff. I had different classes so diffrent things.

In english I needed, Pencil, Paper, Index Cards, & Erasers.

Geometry I just needed graph paper, regular paper, One notebook, pencils, and erasers.

Biology, Notebook, Binder, Pencils, Pens

U.S. History, Pens Pencil, Paper

Engineering, Graph paper, Notebook, Binder, Dividers, Ruler, Colored Pencils,

Graphic arts/Art trades, Colored Pencils, Super FIne line markers, Sketch Pad, Sketch book, (other art stuff) and a Laptop.

I grabbed the notebooks pencils and pens first. Those were the easy ones. Then while Dan left to go look at a cute black shirt he saw I went for binders. I needed 3. 2 for school and 1 for home.

I saw some colored binders but I needed a 2' and two 1' binders. I looked more I found a dark blue, Light blue, and there was on last purple binder. Then that girl looked at me and talked to me...

"Oh sorry" she said

"For what?" I replied cautiously

"I was about to grab that, since you got it first you can have it."

I looked at the binder and put it down. "No, you can have it I was just looking at the quality of these binders." I replied even though I wanted the Binder " I really like the Pink one."

She smiled " I can tell you wanted that binder and you probably don't like pink. Just take it"

"No, No. I really don't like pink much maybe I can just get black." I smiled back she looked happy. I grabbed the black one and stood up. "Don't worry it's just a binder i don't mind. Is this for school?" I asked her

"Yes, It is. My first day I'm going to madison High School!" She said and I instantly was really happy.

We talked more and we found out we had the same classes together except English and U.S. History since she was in honors english and Honors regular history.

I then walked back over to Dan and decided to not tell him I honestly had a crush on that girl. I dont even think she Is Bisextual or Gay or anything.. So I am kind of upset at that. Yet i guess it okay.

AFter I found Dan we bought everything and went to a restaurant He ordered a hamburger and fries with a fruit dish on the side and I just got water. I don't know how Dan and Phil can eat so much but still stay in perfect shape! It made me really jealous of them. I wish I was like them they are perfect.

**** The Next Day****

"Lisa! Lisa!" Phil said as he was shaking me awake. What was going on? Oh yea it was the "First ish" Day of school I would be taking a tour and watching my classes to see what was going on in them. I was excited.

"Thanks for waking me Phil, where is Dan?" I asked getting up and heading to bean bag chair.

"Oh he had to go to the store quickly. We are doing the radio show today so there will be a Girl at the school waiting to take you to your classes!"

"Okay thanks Im going to get ready I'll be out in a minute" I said laughing as he grabbed his phone and made a timer for 1 hour

"Yes, yes, 1 minute" He said turning on the time and leaving

Great I have one hour to get ready. I grabbed my clothes I was going to wear and all my toiletries and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and start to brush my teeth and hair. I finished with everything and walked out putting my towel in the laundry basket. I walked back to my room.

I grabbed my backpack since I was just going to hang it in my locker. I grabbed my phone, map of the school, and my class list. I decided I better be prepared for anything. I put some money in my back pocket for my lunch and some chapstick and my phone in the front.

I left my room and went down stairs to find Dan and Phil watching television. All the sudden the timer went off I hide behind the couch quickly.

"I knew she would be longer then an hour" Phil said

There was silence so I decided to scratch the side of the couch

"Dan what was that" Phil said shaking dan who seemed more like a rag doll then a living person.

"Dan? Dan!" He seemed scared I tapped Dan's arm slightly which was hanging off the couch. His fingers wer counting down from 5

5...

4...

3...

2... I knew what he was doing...

1...

"BOO!! YEEEP!!" We screamed and Phil who had suddenly stood up fell to the ground hard. It was the most funniest thing I have seen in my life. We couldn't stop yet Phil looked mad. Then he eventually laughed along with us.