Chapter 5

A/N: So I decided that I'm going to stick to two P.O.V's and that is.......Eliza and Leah! But that picture over there would be Alice----------> Thanks for all the support guys!! It really means alot!! (: Hope you like the chapter! And just sticking to two P.O.V's doesn't mean I will be ignoring the other romance in the story ( aka Mandy, Alice and Lily)

{Leah's POV} 

"ELIZA!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as she fell from the railing. Everything happened in slow motion, Louis grabbed for her but missed. I screamed and ran and Niall pulled me back. Mandy and Zayn pulled away from their almost kiss and Alice and Harry ran over.

"NOOOOOO!!!" I yelled as Niall pulled me towards him, my head against his chest. 

"SOMEONE CALL 911 MY GIRLFRIEND JUST FELL OFF THE RAILING!!' Louis shouted, running around like a mad child. 

The paramedics soon rushed down into the lower area and wheeled Eliza, all of us running close behind them. Louis looked so horrible, I bet you he thought it was all his fault, since he dared her to stand on the railing. He just walked, holding his head down. 

Niall and I walked together, his arm around me as I sobbed into his shoulder. We hopped in the car and followed the ambulance to the hospital, hoping for the best. 

{Eliza's POV} 

I opened my eyes and heard a bunch of people talking in hushed voices. 

"If she doesn't-"

"Shhh, don't say that-"

"But what if-" 

"Shut up!" 

"Guys?" Can you please be quiet, my head hurts." I asked in a quiet and small voice. 

"Yeah sure, Eliza." Alice began. "Wait, ELIZA!! Your alive!" She screamed and ran over to me, wrapping her arms around me. 

The pain in my head was unbearable and I started to cry. 

"Liza? You okay? Do you need a doctor?" She asked in a concerned voice. 

I nodded."Louis-" Was all I managed to spit out between tears. 

"I'll be right back!" And she was gone. 

I sat in the bed, holding my head because of the pain. I was crying very loud, not aware of my surroundings. 

Louis popped his head in a smile on his face which soon turned into a sad and hurt expression. "Eliza? Baby are you okay??" His sympathy made me cry even more. 

"This is all my fault! I'm the worst boyfriend!" 

All I remember next was a bright light and Louis being pushed out of the room. 

A/N: I knoww I knowww this was really short! But I'm going to write you a big one this weekend! Also, I might do a character contest! Let me know your thoughts on that please! 

xoxo, 

Aqua