Chapter 6

Eliza's P.O.V.

"OH MY GOSH!!! EVERYONE GET UP!! GET UP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs jumping on the boy's beds. I tore off the sheets revealing Liam with only his boxers on.

"EWWWWW!!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs, jumping off the bed and running into the hall. 

"Hey babe, I love you and everything but why are you waking us up so early?" A sleepy Louis asked as he trudged into the hallway, half awake.

"My bestest friends in the whole entire world are coming into town today and we're going to pick them up! I already told them they could stay here!"

"Bestest isn't a word." Niall said.

"SHUT UP!!"

"Grouchy Eliza. Okay we'll get ready. " Zayn said as he rolled out of bed and onto the floor, groaning. 

I skipped down the hallway and back into my room. I took a quick shower and straightened my hair. I then put on a pair of dark wash rolled up skinny jeans and a hollister sweat shirt with a plain white t-shirt underneath. I pulled on my navy blue Toms and ran downstairs into the kitchen. 

"GUYS!! LETS GOOO!!!!!"

4 hours later

"HAZZZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" All I could see was a streak of dark brown waves running toward Harry. Cam knows Harry? Couldn't be.

"Cam?" Harry asked as he gave her a big bear hug. 

"Wait, wait, wait. You know Harry, Cam?" I asked. 

"Yeah, we were childhood best friends!" She answered giving Harry another big hug.

More like childhood lovers I thought. 

Four other girls stood off to the side, nervously looking around. 

"Guys, this is Ammie, Noa, Mikalya and Brianna. Oh, and that's Cam." I introduced them all, pointing at them as I said their names.

"Hi." Ammie said nervously. 

"Heyy." Harry winked at her, making her turn a dark shade of red.

"Aye, lad! Already hitting on girls? Tsk Tsk." Zayn  laughed. 

"GUYS!! I"M HUNGRY!! CAN WE PLEASE GO EAT?!?" Niall shouted.

"Niall! Your always hungry!" 

'Yeah, I know but still. Don't you think these lovely ladies are hungry too?" Niall asked. 

"Yeah whatver. Let's just go!" Liam grumbled. 

AT NANDOS

Harry's POV

"YAYAYAY! Food is here!" Niall cheered. 

I couldn't help but laugh but then I frowned. I couldn' believe Cam is here. She looked so beautiful sitting there. But then again, there was also Ammie. Who was pretty cute as well.

Stupid girls. 

As soon as I zoned back out, everyone else was finished eating and waiting for me to finish my full plate. 

"Where you waiting on me?" I asked. 

"No we were waiting on a pigeon, yes Hazza we were waiting on you." Louis laughed.

"Shut it Boo Bear."

I quickly finished eating and we all piled back in the van and drove back to the house. When we got there, all the girls went up stairs to unpack and us guys stayed downstairs and played on the xBox Kinect. 

I couldn't stop thinking about Ammie. Yet, I couldn't get Cam's face out of my mind either. I just decided I would sleep on it and decide in the morning. Yeah, that's what I would do.

A/N: I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVE NOT POSTED IN FOREVER!! I am not even going to name excuses because I know none of them will be good enough. Also, I know this chapter was REALLY short but I just had to get something out there and I needed to introduce the new characters which I will better introduce them next chapter. 

No excuse me while I go listen to my NEW UP ALL NIGHT CD!!!!

xoxo,

Aquamarine <3