Chapter 10

Halloween is coming up so why don't we have a little Halloween special these next few chapters ;3

1 year later

"Do you have a sweatshirt I can wear? I don't feel like going to my room right now." I sighed.

1 year had passed. We were able to finish the house in the woods. The vampire speed helped out a lot, so did the powers.

I was also slowly learning how to control my power! I had most of it done by now but there was a few things I still needed to learn.

Donn let out a little laugh and smiled as he pulled a grey sweatshirt out of his closet. "Sure, here you go."

I took off my shirt and pulled the sweatshirt over my head. It fell down past my knees and showed off my breast big time. I looked down and then over at a smirking Donn.

"Well... looks like I'm gonna need to go to my room... Your so much bigger them I am!" I walked over to him lifting up his hand and comparing it to mine. It was much bigger then my small one.

I looked up at him and felt like a child looking up to their parent. He smiled down at me and I looked down blushing

I hope you know how beautiful you are. He said

"You're very handsome too." I smiled up at him and he returned it with a charming smile of his own.

"Well, I should probably go get some clothes." I said.

"I'll come with." He said. I gave a nod of agreement, covered my breast by pulling up the sweatshirt and we both headed out of the room.

We had made it to my room without any interruption. Danny was probably just getting up. I had adapted to waking up at dawn which was when Donn and Danny usually woke up.

I looked around in my closet till I found a white T-shirt and some ripped jeans. I then found a marron colored sweatshirt and added that to my outfit.

Once I was done, Donn and I walked downstairs. I toasted a poptart and sat down next to Donn on the couch. I finished it quickly and leaned on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" Donn asked getting up and walking over to the movie cabinet under the TV.

"What one?" I asked as Donn looked around. He pulled out a movie and turned around to show it to me.

"What about this one?" He asked. I read the title out loud.

"Sweeney Tood? Demon Barber of Fleet Street?"

"To get into the halloween spirit?" Donn suggested. I smiled.

"I think it sounds nice." Donn put in the movie and sat back down on the couch.

He wrapped his arm around me and together we watched the movie.

I found myself curling into him or hiding my face in his chest at the disgusting parts.

The movie was about a barber named Benjamin Barker who was transported for life simply because he was in love. He was able to sneak back in though and went back to his old shop were he found am Mrs. Lovett who owned the bakery.

Benjamin changed his name to Sweeney Todd, after hearing his wife was poisoned, and opened a barber shop in the upstairs. He had sworn revenge on the man who stole his wife and daughter, Judge Turpin, also the man who transported him.

Mrs. Lovett promised to help and then later on it was decided, since the pies she made were terrible and never sold, Todd would kill the men who asked for a shave and they would make meat pies out of them.