Chapter 2.

Chapter 2: Ghetsis

N'S POV

After 2 long years of living with Zorua and my other Pokémon, I was finally able to understand their language and speak to them in human language and having me able to understand them..

I liked to play games with Zorua and Woobat. "

Me it!" I would say as we played in the forest with all the other wild Pokémon.

It seemed like I would spend my entire life here with the Pokémon in peace and harmony, but that's when a man came wondering through the forest.

!He was tall, he wore a robe with rips and a large collar around the neck. He also walked with a staff that had a P on it. The P was blue with stripes on it. He had other men and women behind him and two young girls with him as well.

One of the girls had pink hair the went to her shoulders while the other girl had blonde hair that went to her mid-back.

The wouldn't have noticed me if I didn't trip over Darmanitan's foot and stumbled over to the group.

I figured the men and women would kill me and it looked like they were going to but suddenly, the man stopped them.

"Leave the boy alone! I wish to speak with him!" he shouted and walked over to me and Zorua.

I remember my life flashing before my eyes as he walked up to me.

He looked into my eyes and placed his hand on my head. His eyes widened as he placed his hand on my green hair.

"You're one of them too?" He said as he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder.

"I am Ghetsis, your father and ruler if Team Plasma." he said to me. Why would a man come to me claiming to be my father?

"Daddy? You my daddy?" I asked in the most innocent tone I could possibly make.

I could see the look of denial in his face yet he still said he was, "Yes I am,your my son. I shall call you Harmonia."he said slowly.

"But N for short." he also said.

We left my camp with nothing but memories and Zorua. I still had my cube charm, but I kept it on the entire time

We came to a building which was unknown to me at first. It was big and large and had the symbol P on it.

Ghetsis walked me to a big room. It was empty and had a few toys, some Pokémon and the 2 girls in it.

"These are your sisters, Concordia and Anthea. The wield the same power as you, speaking to Pokémon." he said as he pointed to my sisters.

They looked just about my age. Concordia was 2 and Anthea was 3. It was just right to us.

"Daddy," I said. "May you let me go side?" I said pointing to the door.

He got a very mad face and jabbed his staff into the ground.

"The outside is a very dangerous place N, play with your sisters and don't come out unless I say so.." he said and locked the door behind us.

"Why doesn't daddy want us to go there?" asked Anthea as she hugged Concordia.

We both shrugged and played with the toys in the room. Even though we weren't biologically sisters, I still treated them as my family. And family always sticks together no matter what.