Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Terrible Day

N'S POV

After 15 long years of being stuck in a room with nothing but Zorua, Concordia and Anthea, I was able to make new clothes (main clothes appearance in Black/White) with the help of Concordia and Anthea.

We had all aged so much over the course of 15 years. I was 17, Concordia is 17, and Anthea is 18.

Over the course of these long 15 years, Ghetsis has only allowed us to go outside ONCE. We went outside to help set a table for a big feast 7 years ago.

But that all changed today...

The day started like any other day, Zorua waking us up with screech and wanting to have a battle.

"Ok Zorua, let's battle Anthea's Herdier." I said as I looked over to Anthea to make sure it's ok.

Concordia served as Ref and monitored our battle.

"Use Furry Swipes!" I shouted

"Use Take Down!" she shouted.

We battled for a long time. Zorua was at very critical health while Herdier was still up and running.

But that's when it happened.

Ghetsis burst open the door and came and stopped our battle. He would have been hit with Herdier's take down but luckily he wasn't.

He walked up to me and placed a robe on me, Concordia, and Anthea.

"Come with me now children, we have a very special ceremony." he said as he brought us all the to balcony of his castle.

In a circle were Seven Sages and Ghetsis. Ghetsis was also one of the Seven Sages and ruler of Team Plasma. in the sidelines stood Concordia and Anthea with Zorua on Anthea's shoulder.

It was cold outside and I could see everyone's breath coming out of their mouths. Everyone was kinda shivering but they tried their best to stay still.

Ghetsis began to speak, "Sages! Children! Plasma clan! Today we are gathered her to celebrate the crowing of Team Plasma's new king." he spoke and began to walk to me holding a pillow.

On the pillow was a crown. Not too small but still small. Suitable for my head.

"Our new king.. N!" he shouted as everyone cheered and clapped as he placed the crown on my head.

I was shocked! Paralyzed. I stood still as Ghetsis placed the crown on my head.

"Thank you Ghetsis, Sages, Concordia and Anthea! I will be the best king Team Plasma has ever-" I was cut off by something unreal. That never should have happened.

The cold air was stopped by a sudden outburst of heat engulfing the castle. a giant ball of flames engulfed the castle while Grunts and the Sages fled.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM" something shouted. It was a cry of a Pokémon. A legendary Pokémon to be exact.

It showed itself. And there it was, Reshiram! I could hear the anger in its voice. It didn't appear because it did, someone brought it here. It fired a ball at Ghetsis.

"Stop! Don't hurt him!" I shouted as I ran over to him. But something stopped me. Reshiram was saying something only Concordia Anthea and I could hear.

It said Ghetsis brought it here and was forced into coming here. It wanted to take Ghetsis away, but it also wanted his LIFE.

"Why do you want our father's life Reshiram?!?!" I shouted as I tried to hop over to his placement on the balcony.

'He is using your power just so he can rule Unova' it said.

Then I looked at Concordia and Anthea, their faces looked sad and depressed. I could see the tears forming in their eyes and Zorua's. Then I started to rethink my entire life.

The 15 long years of my life and Concordia and Anthea's was all a lie. The reason we were in the room was for learning the secrets if our power and using it to take over Unova, not for protection from outsiders.

15 years of isolation all so he could summon Reshiram. What was he planning?! Was he planning on controlling all Pokémon?! It didn't matter the reason right now.

"Concordia! Anthea! Run to safety now!" I shouted as I pushed them out of the way of a falling cabinet that light on fire and landed right on top of me.

"N!" they shouted as they ran to my rescue.

After that it all went blank. I passed out and lay unconscious and would have lost my life had they not helped me out. But all I had on my mind was why Ghetsis would do that to me and my sisters. Where was he now? He fled the scene before we could accuse him of what he did to us.

I don't remember what day or how many hours it had been since the Reshiram incident. I remember being carried out if the charred castle from Concordia and Anthea's arms. I woke up to find myself fully dressed and cleaned with Zorua underneath my cap. My eyes could finally make out the scene in front of me. It was a forest. Dark one. But it wasn't Pinwheel Forest.

"N your awake!" Anthea shouted as she and Concordia helped me up to my

feet.

"Ghetsis tricked us! We were his puppets!" shouted Concordia as she helped me to my feet

"Where are we guys?" I asked as I looked around the forest. It was darker than pinwheel but smaller than it too.

"Lostlorn Forest. we fled here after Ghetsis suddenly left. We have been here for 2 days..." said Anthea as she hugged her Herdier tight.

"But we can all be together right?" asked Concordia as she looked at my with depression.

I sighed and finally spoke, "Concordia, Anthea." I said while tears were flowing in my eyes. "I am going to leave and journey Unova. I want you to stay here and guard the forest from any men like Ghetsis." I said and began to run off out of the forest.

"N no! you cant! we need you here!" they yelled as they cried and cried.

"Don't worry I will return someday," I begin to cry, "Stay safe! Zorua come!" I say and run out of the forest away from them. I wanted to leave them because they reminded me of Ghetsis. I loved them like a family and lived with them for 15 years of my life.

Never again would I let people control me or any other person like that again. I would be going on a journey of my own with my knowledge and Zorua. I never ever wanted to see Ghetsis or Team Plasma or anyone like that. I left them and began my new start.

Old N, the one controlled by Ghetsis and Team Plasma was gone. A new man was born that day, a New N a more bright and cheerful N. My life was about to change. But in a good way.

"I'm never going to let anyone like Ghetsis hurt anyone! Especially Pokémon! I wield the power of hearing the inner voice of Pokémon! I will make things right!" I cheered as I threw my fist up in the air and beginning a new chapter in my life.