Chapter 27

Tears of a Freak

Drayden went over to where N was, he was still crying on the floor. "There's no use in crying N. You were the King of Team Plasma yes, but does that mean you're like all of them?" Drayden said kneeling down. N started to cry softer. Rosa and Hugh had surprised looks on their faces. Hilda's was upset.
"N you aren't like other Team Plasma members. You and Alvis are special. You don't harm pokemon or people." Drayden said backing away.
N got up still sniffling a bit. He grabbed the lone PokeBall dangling on his belt. This pokemon was with him since he was a baby. It's been with him ever since the dark days at Team Plasma's Castle. The days with Concordia and Anthea.

Zoroark.

He clenched the PokeBall in his hands and tilted his hat down. "Drayden....Thank you." N said wiping the tears from his eyes. "I'm sorry for causing a commotion everyone, I just felt a bit guilty for not telling anyone." He said looking at Alvis nodding.
"Guys what do we do now? Team Plasma has the DNA Splicers and the Dark Stone!" Rosa pointed out.
"What?! They got the splicers too!?" Drayden shouted. Alvis nodded. "The light stone remains in our possession. I suggest we find a way to awaken Reshiram." He said walking towards Hilda.
"The Dark Stone can only be awoken by the Hero of Ideals, without hilda they can't possibly awaken Zekrom." Alvis said handing the light stone to N.
"Everyone we must head for Humilau City. There we will find the newly built water type gym and it's new gym leader Marlon. He knows a thing or two about awakening things." Drayden said tossing two poke balls releasing Flygon and Hydreigon.
"Marlon will help N awaken Reshiram. He may not seem like much but he is very skilled." Alvis said helping Rosa board the Flygon. "By the way, don't challenge him to a gun battle just yet he doesn't want new challengers until his Gym license has been officially confirmed by the Striaton Gym Leaders." Alvis said.
"Drayden are you coming with us?" N said helping Hilda board Hydreiogon.
"No I have to stay here and make sure the citizens are all safe. I'll lend these two with you and they'll return when they've dropped you off." Drayden said. "Good luck! Best Wishes!"
So here's how it's working:
Rosa and Hugh are riding Flygon
Alvis is riding Charizard
And N and Hilda are riding Hydreiegon.
"Um N...." Hilda eventually spoke up to him.
"Yes?" He said
Hilda was in front of him so N had to hold onto her so she wouldn't fall. "Well....I'm sorry for accusing you like that back there....I didn't know-"
"Hilda don't worry your fine. I'm glad I don't need to hide anything from you anymore." N smiled
"A-Alright. Thanks N.." Hilda said.
"Um N...."
"Yeah...?"
"You're kinda groping my boob....."
Hey look a tomato farm!
______________________
Ah I love making these for you guys. They're horrible but fun to make and also thanks for the positive feed back on these :) also don't forget to punch that star like Button so you can keep up the positive reviews.
"STOP BEING SO GODDAMN THIRSTY FOR LIKES!"
-Every single one of my readers
Pls ;-;