October 9th

Dear Journal,

Oh my god, Journal!! I have so much to tell! And it has to do with Namjoon and I!! Last night after all the movies, he brought me into the kitchen for we could talk, since the two couples fell asleep.

I admit I was a little nervous to talk to him alone, but I soon calmed down as soon as he talked. It was voice was so calm and beautiful. I could of cried. Honestly speaking here.

Well, back to what I was saying. We were talking, a lot. We ended up speaking for a couple of hours there in the kitchen. Then he just spurted out his words.

At first I was really confused until he repeated it again. Want to know what he said, Journal? I'll tell you.

"Will you go on a date with me sometime,    (Y/N)?"

My cheeks were red, I could feel them burn brightly. I probably looked my least attractive right there.

But at least that happened, right? I finally had something amazing happen!

And I didn't hear any sound once, not even from my cat. Which is weird. I haven't seen my cat lately. I wonder if he's even been inside recently. I know he likes to go outside and terrorize the dogs.

Speaking of the dogs, they also haven't been barking lately.

Maybe I'm not as scared anymore? That's the reason, right?

Well, bye for now, I got to get ready for bed and finish cleaning up Tae Tae's mess.

Bye bye!

(Y/N)