October 31st

Dear Journal,

(Y/N) was such a nice girl. She was honestly. I held no grudge against her. I really didn't. She just needed to go. Love was something I didn't ever need, I hope you understand that, Journal.

I didn't need to be in love, it's just a distraction for what really matters. And that's hearing the joyous pleas of many people begging to stay alive.

My job is what is the most important.

And when everyone started to talk about me, I knew it was growing to the most important things.

Journal, are you confused?

If you haven't noticed yet, I am a clown!

Haha, I'm not really one, but I dress as one. I got my inspiration from Stephen King's It. An amazing book and movie I should say.

Heheh, I think I look pretty nice in it, Journal.

Hmmm, what was I saying before? Oh! Right! (Y/N)! Thats what I was talking about.

She was so sweet and soft, always happy and active. Her eyes were beautiful as she stared at me. I couldn't help but want to see them lifeless. She looked so beautiful covered in her own blood.

Laying on the bed, her hands placed over her chest as I carefully placed the cover over her cold body. I left her there, she looked like she had just fallen asleep, drifting into a deep dream.

I almost felt sorry for her. Almost is the key word there.

It was her own fault for trusting me.

Isn't this the length of how long (Y/N) usually writes to?

I guess so, looking back now.

Hmmm....

Then bye, Journal....

Kim Namjoon